Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope GLF is still alive

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        I'm saving this as a chaser for after this game

Comment

• Let's play like the Sixers for the rest of the season. It worked for the Syracuse!

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
            You're never here when this team is winning. Strangely enough, you're only here when this team isn't playing as well. And most of your posts, if not all, are incite a lot of posters on here.

I understand the need to play devil's advocate, can't always be sunshine and rainbows around here. However, You preach the same nonsense. Do the Raptors need to play better defense? Absolutely. Do we need to see you regurgitate it 5 times in an hour span? Not really.

I will give the credit where it's due and say that Oklahoma City are fully deserving of this win. They totally kicked our team's ass. Durant and Westbrook are not just stars, but superstars. And their stars came out to play tonight. Right now, they are a buzz-saw. They've been averaging close to 120 points per game over the past 5 games. They're a special team. They're putting on a display right now. They take the loss, learn from it and move on to the next game.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
            I actually am always here every game and always post so I don't get where you're going with that statement. Also they aren't learning. That's the problem. If they were learning and not making the same mistakes over and over I wouldn't have to be a broken record. Until this team starts playing defense I will not shut up about it because its a BIG problem.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Leo: "This isn't an excuse..."

Translation: Here's my best excuse.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Thunder treating us like we treated Pelicans lmao
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  Leo: "This isn't an excuse..."

Translation: Here's my best excuse.
                  He's right though. We need all of our pieces. We need Ross.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I actually am always here every game and always post so I don't get where you're going with that statement. Also they aren't learning. That's the problem. If they were learning and not making the same mistakes over and over I wouldn't have to be a broken record. Until this team starts playing defense I will not shut up about it because its a BIG problem.
                    No, you are rarely here. That's where I'm going with that statement.

I think what you should do tomorrow is go down to the Air Canada Centre and attempt a sit down with Ujiri or Casey and tell them of your brilliant mission statement.

Comment

• so.....if Drake hugs KD after the game, is that bad...or good?

Comment

• This was fucking embarrassing. We better wake up soon
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          so.....if Drake hugs KD after the game, is that bad...or good?
                          Bad
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                            You're never here when this team is winning. Strangely enough, you're only here when this team isn't playing as well. And most of your posts, if not all, are incite a lot of posters on here.

I understand the need to play devil's advocate, can't always be sunshine and rainbows around here. However, You preach the same nonsense. Do the Raptors need to play better defense? Absolutely. Do we need to see you regurgitate it 5 times in an hour span? Not really.

I will give the credit where it's due and say that Oklahoma City are fully deserving of this win. They totally kicked our team's ass. Durant and Westbrook are not just stars, but superstars. And their stars came out to play tonight. Right now, they are a buzz-saw. They've been averaging close to 120 points per game over the past 5 games. They're a special team. They're putting on a display right now. They take the loss, learn from it and move on to the next game.

I think your confusing glf for someone else. He's literally always here. And he's always having a heart attack about something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I bet there's some idiot in the crowd that thinks they just got free pizza

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                You can't freeze guys out of the offense for 30 minutes, then decide that they suddenly need to hit shots when they have no possibly way of being in rhythm.
                                Dude that excuse is just such BS and you literally use it every game.

Guys need to make open shots, period. There is no excuse, you don't get paid to be out of "rhythm" when you're needed. If guys wanna focus on rhythm instead of shot-making, go sign up for a marching band, not the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X