C - Jonas Valanciunas

Atlanta Hawks

PG - Jeff Teague
    SG - Kyle Korver
    SF - Kent Bazemore
    PF - Paul Millsap
    C - Al Horford

Key Matchup:

The Toronto Raptors come off a disheartening showing against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday night. Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant came through the Air Canada Center like a storm, with Westbrook dropping a triple double and Kevin Durant scoring 34 points. The Raptors have one day to recuperate and hopefully get their defense back on track for the Atlanta Hawks. They'll need it, the playoffs are a few weeks away and the ability to keep their opponent's point total low will be important if Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan's production are limited in the post season. The word of the day, or for the rest of the season, DEFENSE!

LET'S GO RAPTORS
    OG is our king

Paging Dr. Carroll...
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Sources say that Bruno has been in the woods for days now, hunting hawks in preparation for this game.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

In Bizmap we trust

Comment

when it rains it pours
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

What the fuck is going on
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

rinse & repeat

we are couple of games away from "trade everybody for draft picks" thread

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

when it rains it pours
                  It's officially time to sacrifice a member of the Raptor Republic forums. Who here likes Dwane Casey? I'm asking on a totally unrelated topic, I swear.

Comment

I have this weird as shit feeling that Masai will let DeRozen walk, or sign and trade him to LAL

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      It's officially time to sacrifice a member of the Raptor Republic forums. Who here likes Dwane Casey? I'm asking on a totally unrelated topic, I swear.
                      i like dwayne casey. what's that thing you need?

we really need this game. if lowrys elbow is sore i would rest him and let joseph start, problem with it is spacing gets really fucked. and i wdoubt casey would switch 2pat in place of scola along with joseph to even it out.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        i like dwayne casey. what's that thing you need?

we really need this game. if lowrys elbow is sore i would rest him and let joseph start, problem with it is spacing gets really fucked. and i wdoubt casey would switch 2pat in place of scola along with joseph to even it out.
                        I just need you to approach this altar and put your head on it. Ignore the guy with the hood and the scimitar.

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          I have this weird as shit feeling that Masai will let DeRozen walk, or sign and trade him to LAL
                          Let DD walk/sign and trade & trade Lowry for Russell & Randle/their pick. Make a good selection(Hields/ Chriss/ Murray/ Bender) with the NY pick and done deal. Retool this bitch on the fly.

Comment

Will be interesting to hopefully find out more when Caroll returns, whenever that is. The secrecy on him has been annoying.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                              Let DD walk/sign and trade & trade Lowry for Russell & Randle/their pick. Make a good selection(Hields/ Chriss/ Murray/ Bender) with the NY pick and done deal. Retool this bitch on the fly.
                              Uh huh, cause LA is gonna give up their 2 best prospects or 1 and a top 3 pick for a 30 year old expiring Kyle Lowry. Seems legit.

Comment

Working...
                              X