Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry's Elbow Injury - to rest, or not to rest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    Damn, I legit thought this was a thread from last year, can't believe it's happened again.

Only minor bright side is it forces Casey to give Delon some burn and hopefully he continues to have a "Powell" effect this year.
    9 days off ....damn

Comment

• Any update on his elbow,how long,prognosis..broken,contusion,fracture,ligament s,tendon,strain,dislocated..Any one..Thanks.

P.S

It all depends what kind of injury it is..remember he didn't fair that greatly last year with injury at the start..
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I heard his x-rays were negative.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
          I heard his x-rays were negative.
          Good!
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Whoever has lucky Buddhas start rubbing them and don't stop until he's back.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Does anyone know the exact nature of KL's wrist injury? Rotoword just states it will be further evaluated this weekend. We really need him for Wizards Home and away.

Comment

• for him to hide this and play the all star "game" anyways is really not a good look. very unprofessional IMO.

Comment

• "Kyle Lowry hurt his wrist against Charlotte last week. He wore a brace during all-star parties on Saturday night in New Orleans and golfed Sunday morning according to a source; he iced the wrist during the game Sunday night, missed two practices getting back to Toronto after a Turks and Caicos vacation, and then was ruled out Friday night with re-evaluation pending next week. Lowry apparently thought the injury wasn’t serious, but it didn’t go away. The Raptors medical staff apparently believe the weekend did not aggravate the injury, but Lowry will miss some games.

“I woke up Thursday, and I thought I slept on it wrong,” said Lowry. He said he got treatment during all-star weekend, but it stayed a problem. He tried to shoot Thursday night and lasted one shot before quitting."

https://www.thestar.com/sports/rapto...er-arthur.html
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    "Kyle Lowry hurt his wrist against Charlotte last week. He wore a brace during all-star parties on Saturday night in New Orleans and golfed Sunday morning according to a source; he iced the wrist during the game Sunday night, missed two practices getting back to Toronto after a Turks and Caicos vacation, and then was ruled out Friday night with re-evaluation pending next week. Lowry apparently thought the injury wasn’t serious, but it didn’t go away. The Raptors medical staff apparently believe the weekend did not aggravate the injury, but Lowry will miss some games.

“I woke up Thursday, and I thought I slept on it wrong,” said Lowry. He said he got treatment during all-star weekend, but it stayed a problem. He tried to shoot Thursday night and lasted one shot before quitting."

seriously, he went golfing with a sore wrist?

Comment

• Why can't we have nice things?

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        "Kyle Lowry hurt his wrist against Charlotte last week. He wore a brace during all-star parties on Saturday night in New Orleans and golfed Sunday morning according to a source; he iced the wrist during the game Sunday night, missed two practices getting back to Toronto after a Turks and Caicos vacation, and then was ruled out Friday night with re-evaluation pending next week. Lowry apparently thought the injury wasn’t serious, but it didn’t go away. The Raptors medical staff apparently believe the weekend did not aggravate the injury, but Lowry will miss some games.

Man, I just had a flashback to 2010... star player and impending free agent hob-nobs with guys on other teams who were coaxing him to leave, star player gets injured around the same time... I really don't think this is headed in the same direction, but damn, everything turned south in 2010 so quickly after the all-star break.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                          seriously, he went golfing with a sore wrist?
                          The optics of this don't look good.

Comment

Working...
                          X