Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry's Elbow Injury - to rest, or not to rest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    Since the Boston game on March 18th, he's averaging 36.5 MPG in 4 games played, and that includes 28 minutes in the Pelicans blowout. The other 3 games were 36, 40 and 42 minutes.
    So when Casey continues spewing "We don't care about Cleveland, our priority is healthy and wellness going into the playoffs" he's actually doing this?

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      So when Casey continues spewing "We don't care about Cleveland, our priority is healthy and wellness going into the playoffs" he's actually doing this?

I prefer

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Axel wrote: View Post
          I prefer

Or

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Never understand why people take so much joy in slandering their own team.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
              Never understand why people take so much joy in slandering their own team.
              It's not joy, it's concern. But crying in a corner doesn't help, so we might as well try to figure out what the hell went wrong.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

It's not joy, it's concern. But crying in a corner doesn't help, so we might as well try to figure out what the hell went wrong.
                I'm not crying in a corner I'm looking for ways to move forwards and positives. Re-posting stuff from people taking a shit on our team is just lame.

Comment

Never understand why people take so much joy in slandering their own team.
                  Who's slandering? I see a lot of people worried about Kyle and trying to come up with solutions to get him right when it matters. Then I see you just repeating the company line ad nauseam

Comment

I'm not crying in a corner I'm looking for ways to move forwards and positives. Re-posting stuff from people taking a shit on our team is just lame.
                    I'm sorry, but I feel like people talking about other teams tanking to get us in the playoffs is completely, 100% relevant to the state of the team right now.

And if a team tanked to get us in the playoffs, I couldn't even fault that logic right now.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I feel like people talking about other teams tanking to get us in the playoffs is completely, 100% relevant to the state of the team right now.

And if a team tanked to get us in the playoffs, I couldn't even fault that logic right now.
                      I didn't say it's irrelevant, I said it's lame. If a team tanks to get us in the playoffs, congrats on tanking yourself to a 1st round exit.

Comment

I didn't say it's irrelevant, I said it's lame. If a team tanks to get us in the playoffs, congrats on tanking yourself to a 1st round exit.
                        If Lowry is shooting 23% from the field and Carroll isn't playing, I don't think we'd be the favorites against Charlotte.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Ya, I don't really care about seeding. But the way we're playing down the stretch is cause for concern.

We've lost more games in the last week, than the previous 3 weeks combined.
                          That's weird, because Kyle Lowry hurt himself about a week ago.

Comment

If Lowry is shooting 23% from the field and Carroll isn't playing, I don't think we'd be the favorites against Charlotte.
                            Carroll hasn't playing all year. And Lowry will be ready to go for playoffs and we will win.

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Charlotte is super hot after All-Star Break. Just accept first round exit and hope for surprise
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X