Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry's Elbow Injury - to rest, or not to rest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWash wrote: View Post
    For some reason I feel like delivering a People's Elbow, as electrifying as that may be for the millions.... and MILLIONS everywhere, may permanently fuck Lowry over.
    I guess you could say we would hit....rock bottom?

*Dr evil pinky*
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Second seed schmecond schmeed

If Lowry is 100% and they end up as third seed I'll take those chances over the alternative.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
        Second seed schmecond schmeed

If Lowry is 100% and they end up as third seed I'll take those chances over the alternative.
        The hawks would have to go 7-0 while we go 1-8. And we still play the suxers and knicks. You can rest lowry without any worry of losing the 2nd seed. We can have our cake and eat it too. But this is the raptors, so casey is about to puke on the cake and nobody wants vomit cake.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          The hawks would have to go 7-0 while we go 1-8. And we still play the suxers and knicks. You can rest lowry without any worry of losing the 2nd seed. We can have our cake and eat it too. But this is the raptors, so casey is about to puke on the cake and nobody wants vomit cake.
          ^ sorry, we'd have to go 2-7. My point remains tho

Comment

• I do not care if we win any of the next 9 games, Lowry needs to get healthy.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• It's not about the 2nd seed.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                It's not about the 2nd seed.
                Of course not, cause that's already sewn up. It's about getting healthy before the playoffs. Take a seat kyle.

Comment

That's not different from my point. Sit him for 5 games. Bring him back at home vs Indy. Beat up the Knicks, he sits against Philly and the next night he plays against Brooklyn.

Win and losses shmins and schmosses
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

That's weird, because Kyle Lowry hurt himself about a week ago.
                    Wait, I though the Orlando game in London was 2 months ago

Comment

• Casey: "You don't need to rest a player for that."
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• This is concerning. I hope Lowry rests. He's been playing like crap, and still played 36 minutes last night despite the blowout. CoJo and Delon Wright can platoon the one. I hope Demarre will be ready for the playoffs. He doesn't have to start.

Not looking good for the Raps. At this rate, the team might be headed for another first round exit.

Comment

• We've already clinched a playoff spot and essentially clinched the 2 seed. I'd like to see us rest Lowry until April 10th, so he can play in the final 3 games against the worst teams in the East to shake off the rust and set the new wins record. Let's let that elbow heal up for the playoffs. CoJo and Wright could use the prep in case they need to play extra playoff minutes to compensate for Lowry being hurt.

Comment

• Lowry = Black Knight
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Casey: "You don't need to rest a player for that."
                              Lowry better tuck that lip in, gonna git caught on a trip wire

Comment

• Blake Griffin had to get surgery to fix his elbow when he had the same thing as Lowry.
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X