Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry's Elbow Injury - to rest, or not to rest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWash
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    LMAO AHAHHAAHAHHAAHA. Oh man you are actually so crazy. Well clearly Kyle, the organization and the medical staff think just like you so we are fucking screwed.
    Ok.

Leave a comment:

• JWash
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    That's exactly what happens, when a joint doesn't function properly.

Are you suggesting that Lowry's shooting woes are just a random coincidence, to the point that Casey told Patterson to take the technical foul shot last night, instead of Lowry?

The elbow injury is forcing him to adjust his mechanics, which has directly led to a significant decrease in shooting %. Otherwise Lowry is both injured and sucking - I tend to believe that the latter is due to the former, which seems quite logical and reasonable.
    I think you're using the wrong term when you say "break" his mechanics tbh. It just doesn't sound correct to me.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Of course that could be all he needs. He was literally player of the week one week ago. Then he banged his elbow. He's not the walking dead, hes a little bit of recovery time away from his old self.
    This is true. He was playing well for so long with it until he reaggravated it. He would at least look better than he looks now that's for sure

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    JWash wrote: View Post
    The idea that the elbow injury has led to broken shooting mechanics is hilarious. Something you have spent 10s of thousands of minutes working on does not "break" because of an injury.
    That's exactly what happens, when a joint doesn't function properly.

Are you suggesting that Lowry's shooting woes are just a random coincidence, to the point that Casey told Patterson to take the technical foul shot last night, instead of Lowry?

The elbow injury is forcing him to adjust his mechanics, which has directly led to a significant decrease in shooting %. Otherwise Lowry is both injured and sucking - I tend to believe that the latter is due to the former, which seems quite logical and reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Of course that could be all he needs. He was literally player of the week one week ago. Then he banged his elbow. He's not the walking dead, hes a little bit of recovery time away from his old self.
    A full week off certainly wouldn't torpedo our playoff chances as much as injured Kyle does.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X