• Time to shit on these D-League scrubs

Comment

• Derozan doing his best powell impression
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Shut up Leo

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Man powell killing it im not even gonna be upset if hes our starting 3 come playoffs
          I wouldn't go that far. I think in the playoffs is where powell will look bad. Remember Ross in his first playoffs? But yea. I definitely want him to get minutes just to get a taste for it.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Looks like DeMar isn't whining about the non calls tonight. Very good sign.

Comment

• Go away Vince
              OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                I wouldn't go that far. I think in the playoffs is where powell will look bad. Remember Ross in his first playoffs? But yea. I definitely want him to get minutes just to get a taste for it.
                Im talking more like with no carrol im way more comftarble with powell than johnson

Comment

How could anyone who isn't biased and knows anything about basketball not see that Norman will easily be the better player betweem him and Ross. And I'm not saying Ross is shit or we HAVE to get rid of him cause his shooting will always be important. But Norman isn't far from already being a better player. He just plays with so much more energy and hustle and heart. Its clear.
                  I feel the same way. Powell has earned his playing time. He's already a better overall player than Ross (imo).

Comment

• Leo with the wrong cause and effect.

The Grizzlies are attacking DeMar. DeMar's on Vince? Vince attacking. They switch Powell to Vince? Stephenson attacks DeMar.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• jlongs wrote: View Post
                      Looks like DeMar isn't whining about the non calls tonight. Very good sign.
                      Yea that Houston game might have been the best thing to happen to us. We are complaining about bad calls a lot less lately.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Damn that Jays commercial. But I love that song too so I'm biased
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          Im talking more like with no carrol im way more comftarble with powell than johnson
                          Oh okay well that I definitely agree with. JJ has been terrible this year.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                            I feel the same way. Powell has earned his playing time. He's already a better overall player than Ross (imo).
                            Okay let's relax. Ross, when locked in and hitting threes is extremely key

But Powell is 100% better than jj now. And Powell has earned all of his minutes.
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yea that Houston game might have been the best thing to happen to us. We are complaining about bad calls a lot less lately.
                              Casey must have told the boys to shut up n let him do the complaining cause he sure hasnt let up since houston

Comment

• I like Matt, Leo and Jack.. They're solid. It's just sooo hard to listen to these guys when you're annoyed or having a bad day.

Comment

Working...
                                X