C - Jonas Valanciunas

Grizzlies

PG - Jordan Farmar
    SG - Tony Allen
    SF - Matt Barnes
    PF - Zach Randolph
    C - Chris Andersen

Key Matchup:

The Raptors were triumphant against the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night and have achieved their first 50 win season in franchise history, despite an off shooting night for Kyle Lowry and his elbow. DeMar DeRozan (26 points, 6 assists) and Jonas Valanciunas (19 points, 9 rebounds) were important in earning the victory without the usual help from their top dog/pitbull. Now the team travels south to Memphis to face the Grizzlies, who are without two of their top players in Mike Conley and Marc Gasol. Although they are undermanned this Grizzlies team is no joke, even on April Fools Day. The Raptors are playing on the road and need to stay disciplined to earn their 51st win.

LET'S GO RAPTORS
    OG is our king

Quite a picture you chose there, Consmap.

Comment

those grizz have mauled themselves lottsa injuries

Comment

Full lineup tonight and then pull a "Spurs" against the Spurs tomorrow. Or do we try to be the "1" in 38-1?

Comment

It's amazing that the Grizzlies have held things together so well with all their injuries.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

This game is one where I want to see Powell & Wright play if Lowry's elbow still bugging him. We should know by how he shoots tonight.

Win 51 hopefully.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Full lineup tonight and then pull a "Spurs" against the Spurs tomorrow. Or do we try to be the "1" in 38-1?
              I'd love to be the team that beats the Spurs at home. I wouldn't be surprised if the players thought the same.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                I'd love to be the team that beats the Spurs at home. I wouldn't be surprised if the players thought the same.
                Spurs will probably rest their guys lol
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  It's amazing that the Grizzlies have held things together so well with all their injuries.
                  probably because of this guy:

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/07/2...urtl/21214574/

Comment

So what are the chances that Lowry can play less than 40 minutes this game?
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                        I'll guess 32 minutes - which is still 32 minutes too many.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Memphis on a 4 game losing streak, 2-8 in their last 10 and it looks like they're finally falling off with all those injuries. Hopefully the Raps can score a solid win without overexerting themselves.

Also, I absolutely want to see Norman Powell steamroll Matt Barnes.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            I'd have no problem trying to win tonight and then showing the Spurs as much respect as they show others and sitting DD, Lowry, JV, Ross, Patterson, Joseph tomorrow. That is apparently the way you run a team the right way so let the Spurs fans watch a DLeague game. Roll out Wright, Powell, Caboclo and Bebe for 40 minutes. Maybe they can sign the ballboy to a 10-day?

Comment

Raptors don't have to worry about defending the 3pt line tonight. Memphis has no shooters
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                              X