Game #75: Toronto Raptors 99- Memphis Grizzlies 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Thank God we do not play a team that plays this grimey for the rest of the season. Well maybe Charlotte. But that's it. I don't want our guys getting injured. This was a game they could have easily gotten injured.
    No doubt

Comment

• These are the kind of games the Raps would have lost a year ago...
      Tough hard nosed physical games...

Have to like the huge effort from both sides
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
        JV's stat line: 11pts 14rbs 3stls 7blks 9/10 from ft line
        One of best defensive games ever. He played TOUGH tonight.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          When he went for the steal, got the tip but ended up with Carter having the ball and DeMar out of position. It was a gamble.
          we were not down 2 ? easy mistake, either way good point, you shouldnt gamble on a play like that in that situation. good call out.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            These are the kind of games the Raps would have lost a year ago...
            Tough hard nosed physical games...

Have to like the huge effort from both sides
            The team 2 years ago were winning games like this though. Last years team was just horrid defensively. You win games like this playing that kind of D
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              One of best defensive games ever. He played TOUGH tonight.
              No question. I find JV is an absolute monster when he plays against a team that likes to play a slow grind it out style of basketball. Hopefully he can bottle this game up and carry it with him come playoff time as we'll need every little bit of it

Comment

• Powell lead the team in assists with 5

Demar 4
                Lowry 2
                Patterson 2
                Joseph 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• BALTIC BEAST. 7 blocks. 3 steals. Iced the game with freethrows.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
                        No question. I find JV is an absolute monster when he plays against a team that likes to play a slow grind it out style of basketball. Hopefully he can bottle this game up and carry it with him come playoff time as we'll need every little bit of it
                        Agreed. This JV in the playoffs will be amazing. We would get out of the first round for sure.

Comment

• I think we are onto something with this Powell guy. I don't think he is just another role player. Obviously he needs to improve in everything he does on the court but when you look at it what is it that he cant do on the court?

Definitely more than a role player in my opinion but he definitely needs to improve much more.

Comment

• I'm hoping JT kills it in the opportunities he gets to knock Scola out of the rotation

Comment

• Powell is turning into one of my favourite players. He may be the steal of the draft looking back in two or three years. Very intelligent and brings it on both sides of the floor. I love how he keeps the jets and hops in his back pocket for the right time. He's been catching defences off guard lately.

These are the kind of late draft picks that can elevate a team.

Comment

• This is a good win. It's hard to get up for a team you know is so banged up, but we pulled out a grind-out game win, and we needed it facing San Antonio tomorrow in San Antonio. I would love to see a W tomorrow but on a back to back @SAS, you gotta assume that's a loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X