C - Jonas Valanciunas

Spurs

PG - Tony Parker
    SG - Danny Green
    SF - Kawhi Leonard
    PF - LaMarcus Aldridge
    C - Tim Duncan

Key Matchup:

The Raptors have taken the first game of a back to back by defeating a depleted but scrappy Memphis Grizzlies team, thanks to a good scoring game from DeMar DeRozan (27 points) and a big man's effort from Jonas Valanciunas (14 rebounds, 7 blocks, 3 steals). A well rested San Antonio team is coming up on their schedule and will look to pounce on the fatigued Raptors. After going through the trenches in Memphis, the Toronto Raptors hope that they have enough in the tank to put up a good fight against the Spurs.

LET'S GO RAPTORS
    OG is our king

Let's end this streak!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

You're on top of this Consmap!

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
        You're on top of this Consmap!
        I try to be efficient
        OG is our king

Comment

Lol look at Kawai's hand compared to Demar's. They literally are claws.

I believe in your capabilities Bizmap, but honestly I'll give you a free pass on this one. If in some parallel universe the raps pull this one off, then it might be the biggest win the franchise has had since the Carter-led playoff run (even though its just a reg. season game) given how razor sharp the Spurs have been at home.

Comment

Boston just ended GSW's undefeated home record on the second night of a back to back!

Come on Raps...let's kill both records this weekend! Wouldn't that be something.

Comment

JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
              Lol look at Kawai's hand compared to Demar's. They literally are claws.

I believe in your capabilities Bizmap, but honestly I'll give you a free pass on this one. If in some parallel universe the raps pull this one off, then it might be the biggest win the franchise has had since the Carter-led playoff run (even though its just a reg. season game) given how razor sharp the Spurs have been at home.
              and whats even crazier is that Demar has huge hands aswell
              lol leonard can probably grip my chest
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                and whats even crazier is that Demar has huge hands aswell
                lol leonard can probably grip my chest
                Once time Kawhi grabbed my face it looks like this:

Comment

Second game of a back to back. This is where you rest Lowry. And let's face it, they're not going to beat the Spurs even with a healthy Lowry.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kwahi had a terrible game against the Raptors last time out. It was one of his worst performances of the year. I believe he just came off an injury.

This is going to be a very difficult game. Probably even harder then the ones against GSW earlier in the year.

Comment

Time for the Powell Ranger to destroy The Claw
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Kwahi had a terrible game against the Raptors last time out. It was one of his worst performances of the year. I believe he just came off an injury.

This is going to be a very difficult game. Probably even harder then the ones against GSW earlier in the year.
                        Intensity level may be a touch lower than you might expect between two of the top 5 teams in the league.
                        Raps home and cooled out for second and so are the Spurs and each have a half dozen games left. Almost like marking time in an airport lounge waiting on a connecting flight.
                        They are professional organizations so the effort will be there...just not on the knifes edge.
                        Spurs even the series tonight in a close one.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

If we win this game, I'm eating some salami and cheese.

I haven't ate salami and cheese in about 3 months now.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Is Lowry confirmed to be playing? DD? 11.5 underdogs does Vegas know their status before anyone else?

Comment

Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
                              If we win this game, I'm eating some salami and cheese.

I haven't ate salami and cheese in about 3 months now.
                              A baguette and really nice bottle of red to go with the salami and cheese...
                              I hope your right. and I am cheering for you to be right
                              Its just hard to see the Spurs who haven't lost one at home this year coughing up a hairball if they are playing most of their starters...
                              Have the salami and cheese anyway. as its been a really really good year
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Working...
                              X