Game #77 - Toronto Raptors 96 - Charlotte Hornets 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #77 - Toronto Raptors 96 - Charlotte Hornets 90

It's time for the Raptors to bounce back after a closely fought loss in San Antonio, where both Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan were rested. They should be back in the lineup for this game, hopefully prepared and ready to take it to the Hornets, who are on the rise and are now in third place in the Eastern Conference, 6.5 games behind the Raptors.

PROJECTED STARTING LINEUPS:

Can the Raptors hold off the surging Hornets? Will Lowry and DeRozan play the full game? Will Norman Powell dunk on everybody? We'll find out on Tuesday!

LET'S GO RAPS!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Damn, does Scola have to start?

Comment

Hornets are the only team left that can catch us for 2nd. Time to close that window.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Charlotte is really good, if they'd been playing like they are now all year, they'd be giving us and Cleveland a run for our money for the top spots in the East. Most likely we play Charlotte in the 2nd round of the playoffs so it'd be nice to get a win here.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
          Hornets are the only team left that can catch us for 2nd. Time to close that window.
          Cavs just closed that window

Comment

Wish we could swap starting PFs.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Now that we've officially clinched 2nd, I hope we rest Kyle at least a couple more games

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
                Now that we've officially clinched 2nd, I hope we rest Kyle at least a couple more games
                Resting Kyle and DD would be worth it just to watch the young guys play together again haha
                OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                  Resting Kyle and DD would be worth it just to watch the young guys play together again haha
                  Yeah last night was the most enjoyable raptors loss I've watched since who knows when

Comment

Is it a good idea to rest starters against all potential playoff opponents?

Comment

I say play them the next three games just because all 3 are against teams we might face in the playoffs round 1 or 2 just to send a message and then either sit them the last 3 or sit them the next 2 and play the last game just so they don't lose their rhythm.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

demar looks better now, with longer hair.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Batum is out.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Jeremy Lin, I know you are my Brutha, but we got to beat the shit out of your team tomorrow following the beating Lebron gave you tonight

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              Jeremy Lin, I know you are my Brutha, but we got to beat the shit out of your team tomorrow following the beating Lebron gave you tonight
                              I think Lin dropping 30 on us is more likely unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                              X