No announcement yet.

Game #78 - Toronto Raptors 87 - Atlanta Hawks 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u guys think we should rest Lowry and Demar TMR or show Pacers they've no chance against us by punishing them?
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      any chance Casey is crazy like a fox? this keeps ATL as the third seed as opposed to Miami
      Something was definitely weird tonight. Usually when JV is not on the floor Biz is. But for some reason you play Bebe for like 2 mins then sub JV back in wtf was going on
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        and got our rotation all in shambles
        That'll fix up a bit,

It just sucks Powell was playing his balls out to cause so much trouble too....

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          it's mindblowing that the best team in raptors history starts the corpse of luis scola. like, how the fuck did this happen?
          Right?? I think we could've been closer to 60 wins without him starting. Seriously

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Are you guys still confident in this team in the playoffs? Honest question. We still do a lot of stupid stuff down the stretch of close games and Casey and Scola together WILL at least cost us one game that's for sure. And that's if we're lucky
            I'm like 75% confident that we'll win the first round, but after that all bets are off.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• The lineups were messed up because of Demarre coming off the bench though so that is a big part of what went wrong. Also the bench didn't look good tonight. But that probably was because kyle barely played with them
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Are you guys still confident in this team in the playoffs? Honest question. We still do a lot of stupid stuff down the stretch of close games and Casey and Scola together WILL at least cost us one game that's for sure. And that's if we're lucky
                100 percent yes

only Cavs and maybe Heat/Hawks can knock us if they get SUPER lucky
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Something was definitely weird tonight. Usually when JV is not on the floor Biz is. But for some reason you play Bebe for like 2 mins then sub JV back in wtf was going on
                  We have enough luxury to take these risks and drop one, but please treat the NYK game like a playoff game because of draft pick

Comment

I only worry about first round. Second round they can lose
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Budweiser is still overrated.
                      For real

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                        To be honest, Raptors were trying out a lot of things. It was already said that they were going to try new things so Im not worried about the rotations or those funky lineups and play calls.

Best part about this game: Demarre Carroll.

Im happy.
                        Agreed. Demarre looked pretty good. I am very happy. We need that in the starting lineup to help make up for the mess that Scola is.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          How Scola gets any minutes on this team is beyond me.

Comment

• Have to agree. The only thing to take away from this game is Carroll played and hopefully he can still walk tomorrow. I'm pretty sure he would rest tomorrow so we can play the Pacers one way and then unleash our secret weapon in the playoffs. Oh...I guess the other thing to take away from this game is that Powell should never leave the floor..at all.

Comment

• Meaningless game in terms of wins and losses and playoff positioning for the Raptors but they played against a team fighting for HCA.

However, this is basically what we will see in the playoffs...refs are tighter in calling borderline fouls.

Hero ball will not work. Derozan if guarded by a clamp down defender like Sefalosha, he buckles down. This has been his Achilles his entire career. He will struggle offensively and defensively he just have no energy especially when his defensive fundamentals to start with is piss poor.

Joseph is not a reliable player. He is overrated defensively. He dribbles the ball too much and he drives into traffic, heaving a low percentage shot.

Casey is not a good coach in terms of his offensive sets so scouts would know how he runs his plays and it's mostly ISO ball. Very predictable.

If we get lucky, this team may get past the first round but I don't see them going farther.

An epitome of a treadmill team.

Comment

• For anyone who needs good news:

1. Carroll looked effective

2. Spurs Warriors is on next

3. The Bulls lost and are out of the playoffs
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X