Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you play the next three games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beat the piss out of the knicks, bruno it up in the other 2

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
      nobody plays more than 30, scola plays no more than 15. everyone sees the floor.
      Ya at this point I want everyone to play together to get ready, while simultaneously not playing at all

Comment

I think you play Powell as a starter because he has earned it and you don't want to disrupt his rhythm. Carroll is going to have to adjust either way, starter or bench. Let Carroll come off the bench and finish games for the playoffs, but allow Powell to start.

Comment

NY needs to be stomped.. so I play everyone full minutes (except Scola).. hope for a blowout and then rest key guys in the 4th.

Philly is at home, but no need to try too hard. Use the Pacers line up. And hope Delon is feeling better.

Nets is the last game so would prefer no rust. Let KL/DD play in the first half.. and then in the 2nd half bring on the D-League.

Comment

Beat the crap out of the Knicks.

Rest DD, Lowry and Scola against Philly. Start CoJo, Powell, Ross, JT and JV. Play Ross, Carroll and JV no more than 25 mins. Play Bruno and Bebe at least 20 mins.

For the Nets, limit our main starting lineup to 20 mins.

Comment

Would have been nice if Carroll got a few more games in before playoffs. In a weird way, it may be more beneficial to have a first round series go for 6 games than 4, simply because it gives Carroll some more time in meaningful games. I still would rather sweep thought.

Comment

Everyone plays enough to stay sharp. Hoping its under 28 minutes for DD / KL and the core as the minutes line. Season ends Wednesday and they have 2 days off before Saturday tip.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Why are there no seeding repercussions? We can still get 1st, can't we?
                  your pal,
                  ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                    We can, if we win and Cavs lose their last games

Comment

Yeah if we win out and Cavs lose both there last games I think
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Yeah if we win out and Cavs lose both there last games I think

Comment

I guess I used that line not realizing it was possible for the Cavs to lose to the Bulls on primetime (and thus leave us just 2 back with a chance to tie). That said, things have worked out pretty well but I find Carroll's usage a bit odd. If he is going to play 17 minutes, why does it matter when those 17 minutes are. I was surprised most of his 17 minutes were with the bench. Is Powell going to start in the playoffs? If not, we're running out of time (if we haven't already) to have Carroll play with the starters.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            I guess I used that line not realizing it was possible for the Cavs to lose to the Bulls on primetime (and thus leave us just 2 back with a chance to tie). That said, things have worked out pretty well but I find Carroll's usage a bit odd. If he is going to play 17 minutes, why does it matter when those 17 minutes are. I was surprised most of his 17 minutes were with the bench. Is Powell going to start in the playoffs? If not, we're running out of time (if we haven't already) to have Carroll play with the starters.
                            Exactly! That's the thing I'm not getting either. He can start and still only play 17 mins. Why they still have him coming off the bench is beyond me.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I think Casey plays the guys tomorrow and then rests them against Brooklyn.

Comment

A little heavy on the minutes in the Knicks game. But Carroll is ramping up nicely (14, then 17), and it was nice to see CoJo get a bit of a night off (18 MP) as he needs to catch his breath. And Lowry at 32 was decent.

Hoping for even lighter minutes in tomorrow's game. Ideally with Carroll starting.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X