Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you play the next three games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of it depends on your individual players, too. Some guys might not do well with too much time off as they lose rhythm, etc. Others might benefit wildly from a couple days of not playing games.

The other factor is likely to be seeding. If the Cavs lose tonight, then I think Raps need to make sure they win at home and keep the pressure on. If the Cavs win, then it's all about player feel and rest and experimentation....

Comment

It is the last home game of the regular season against Philly.. I could see Casey giving everyone minutes to appease the fan base.

But in reality the only thing that I'd like to see is Carroll starting if that's going to be his position in the playoffs.

1st seed/2nd seed doesn't matter to me. The goal for this season is a round 2 showing (and a good showing at that). And they have home court locked in the 1st and 2nd rounds anyway.

If they get to the ECF then its just a huge bonus whether they win, lose or get swept.

On the other hand our D League team should be able to beat both Philly and Brooklyn quite handily.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        It is the last home game of the regular season against Philly.. I could see Casey giving everyone minutes to appease the fan base.

But in reality the only thing that I'd like to see is Carroll starting if that's going to be his position in the playoffs.

1st seed/2nd seed doesn't matter to me. The goal for this season is a round 2 showing (and a good showing at that). And they have home court locked in the 1st and 2nd rounds anyway.

If they get to the ECF then its just a huge bonus whether they win, lose or get swept.

On the other hand our D League team should be able to beat both Philly and Brooklyn quite handily.
        If I had tickets to that game I'd rather watch our young guys play the Sixers. It'd be more interesting.

Comment

Playoff prep mode.

KL, DD, NP, DC, JV start both games (assuming this is our starting line up) or KL, DD, DC, LS, JV (both games or one). Either way, Carroll should get run playing in the starting five.

Limit minutes, perhaps, especially because it's a back to back, but rest no one. We need to go into the playoffs in rhythm.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            A little heavy on the minutes in the Knicks game. But Carroll is ramping up nicely (14, then 17), and it was nice to see CoJo get a bit of a night off (18 MP) as he needs to catch his breath. And Lowry at 32 was decent.

Hoping for even lighter minutes in tomorrow's game. Ideally with Carroll starting.
            I'm hoping for 20 minutes for DC vs PHI then rest Wed through Friday.

Comment

If CLE loses to ATL tonight I really think we should go full tilt for #1 seed. CLE likely to rest starters WED vs DET . As number #1 seed more pressure but it could really help us if we could get to ECF. Either way we will be playing DET or IND . Probably small advantage to play IND but probably better for fans and franchise if play DET. Might get more calls as number#1 seed.

Comment

Looks like we aren't getting that one seed after all.

Comment

Regular season is over.

From Reddit:

No. 2 Seed NBA Winners
                  1947 Philadelphia Warriors
                  1949 Minneapolis Lakers
                  1966 Boston Celtics
                  1968 Boston Celtics
                  1993 Chicago Bulls
                  1994 Houston Rockets
                  2001 Los Angeles Lakers
                  2005 San Antonio Spurs