X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #80 - Toronto Raptors 93 - New York Knicks 89

Knicks Starters (equivalent)

Raptors probable starters - subject to change

The Raptors last chance to directly impact the Bargnani draft pick. Since we rested against the Pacers, I fully expect the team at full strength and participation for this one.

Keys
    Don't play like crap - we have more talent but we still need to play like it.
    Last edited by Axel; Sat Apr 9, 2016, 09:27 PM.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Scola is getting rested and delon is injured according to raptors MR

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
      Yep. Neither are traveling with the team.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'm okay if Scola rests through the playoffs. It's been a long season for him, he deserves rest for the entirety of the playoffs to be ready for next season, whatever team that may be on (hopefully not the raptors).

Comment

Scola is getting rested
          OP line up updated.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Hip Pointer injury, team being more cautious than usual. Nothing broken or torn, letting this kid know his future health is no.1

Also, beat these pieces of shit by 40 I want 150% guaranteed of a lottery ball

Comment

let's hope Carroll continues his smooth reintegration into the lineup while we crush these fuckers and make sure we have a top 10 pick
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                Hip Pointer injury, team being more cautious than usual. Nothing broken or torn, letting this kid know his future health is no.1

Also, beat these pieces of shit by 40 I want 150% guaranteed of a lottery ball
                That was too bad with Delon...happened last play of the game...think he got shoved and fell on his hip.

Comment

Not like Delon was likely to play in this one anyway. Hopefully he's fine for the Philly game and he can get some minutes in that one before the playoffs.

Comment

will anyone be watching the Bargnani bowl over the Spurs/Warriors tonight? I hope Pop doesn't pull a Pop and rest any starters in this game

Comment

Game #80 Raptors vs Knicks 7:30 pm Sunday Last Bargnani Bowl

RepTdot wrote: View Post
                      will anyone be watching the Bargnani bowl over the Spurs/Warriors tonight? I hope Pop doesn't pull a Pop and rest any starters in this game

Parker said that he doesn't think pop will rest anyone.

But of coarse, only pop knows what pop do lol
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post

I think pop said it himself that he's not resting anyone in the games vs the warriors, but instead against the other teams. But yes, there is a slim chance that pop goes pop. I think that he plays his key players today and Tuesday vs OKC for playoff prep, and for the home record, and rests Wednesday @ Mavs.

Comment

yea Spurs must want to play spoilers to the record and deep down protect their home record...this is going to be a war tonight! can't wait

Comment

DeMar needs 21 points to pass Vince on the Raps all time scoring list.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              DeMar needs 21 points to pass Vince on the Raps all time scoring list.
                              #ProveEm
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                              X