Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jerome
    replied
    Didn't Mo Pete always had good interviews as a player? What happened to him...

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Mo Pete and broadcasting should not go together, I know he got nothing to do after the NBA career but this isn't it. I think Patterson might have a future after his NBA career is done.

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    You guys are killing me, as usual....

Powell hurt his ankle, fire casey

Carroll, who is basically in rehab mode so coming off the bench in limited minutes and not firing on all cylanders on offence....killing second unit, fire casey.

56 wins....fire casey

best record in franchise history, and a game out of #1 in the conference.....fire casey.

awesome. hahahahaha

Lighten up boys, our team is having a great year!!!
    I know it's hard to identify jokes on a forum but damm.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    ball4life wrote: View Post
    A black guy should do half time analysis with another black guy. TSN is trying to find the perfect match up for MoPete. Lol.
    There is nobody that can help mo pete on tv.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Those half time dog races were off the fucking chain

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied
    A black guy should do half time analysis with another black guy. TSN is trying to find the perfect match up for MoPete. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    As the old adage goes, "It's not about whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game."
    As the old adage goes, "it's game 81 and everything's wrapped up, kick your feet up and have a beer. Or a lemonade."

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    yeah this game is meaningless. Nothing to take away from this.

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    A little melodramatic. You guys are gonna give yourself heart attacks in the playoffs if you care about this game even a little bit.
    As the old adage goes, "It's not about whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game."

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    At some point, it's a pride thing. Need a guy on the team who stands up and stays that this is embarassing.
    A little melodramatic. You guys are gonna give yourself heart attacks in the playoffs if you care about this game even a little bit.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    61 point half for the 76ers.. yikes. Ross and Biyombo were pretty bad defensively there. -15 and -12 respectively.

Leave a comment:

• ogi
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    We keep this up and we won't see Bruno suit up for the last home game!! you know the crowd would want it!!
    Bruno's inactive i think

Leave a comment:

• ogi
    replied
    Wow they scored 38 in that quarter. Lmao

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    We keep this up and we won't see Bruno suit up for the last home game!! you know the crowd would want it!!

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    ball4life wrote: View Post
    Trade everybody #FireMasai
    rehire Isiah Thomas!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X