X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade everybody #FireMasai

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
      Or we kinda don't really give a shit about this game and we're completely playing like it..
      Exactly. Not trying at all. You can see it. But because we have played bad in the playoffs I don't want us going into it playing bad basketball cause you never know
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• play ends with Lowry ISO that goes nowhere, we ain't learning shit!

Comment

• Let Stauskus have his fun this quarter

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
            Or we kinda don't really give a shit about this game and we're completely playing like it..
            At some point, it's a pride thing. Need a guy on the team who stands up and stays that this is embarassing.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Exactly. Not trying at all. You can see it. But because we have played bad in the playoffs I don't want us going into it playing bad basketball cause you never know
              Yeah a loss to the 76ers at home isn't a great way to wrap up the season

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                At some point, it's a pride thing. Need a guy on the team who stands up and stays that this is embarassing.
                Yeah I think we'll kill em in the second half

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                  Trade everybody #FireMasai
                  rehire Isiah Thomas!!

Comment

• We keep this up and we won't see Bruno suit up for the last home game!! you know the crowd would want it!!

Comment

• Wow they scored 38 in that quarter. Lmao

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        We keep this up and we won't see Bruno suit up for the last home game!! you know the crowd would want it!!
                        Bruno's inactive i think

Comment

• 61 point half for the 76ers.. yikes. Ross and Biyombo were pretty bad defensively there. -15 and -12 respectively.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            A little melodramatic. You guys are gonna give yourself heart attacks in the playoffs if you care about this game even a little bit.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              A little melodramatic. You guys are gonna give yourself heart attacks in the playoffs if you care about this game even a little bit.
                              As the old adage goes, "It's not about whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game."
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• yeah this game is meaningless. Nothing to take away from this.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X