No announcement yet.

Game #81 - Philadelphia 76ers 98 - Toronto Raptors 122

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Barbado in for the Yanks bottom of the 6th...
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      Here's why I care, a little bit, about how we play this game:

The last two years haven't shown that this organization, under Casey and led by DeMar and Lowry, has the ability to turn "it" off and on when needed. So being "off" when it doesn't matter is fine, but I already have some concerns about the playoffs, and those are less than a week away, and I'd rather see us working on the things that haven't been working lately, like our 3pt defense, than simply throwing a game away to the worst team in the league and saying "it didn't matter anyways".
      Completely agree. We aren't good enough to think we can just go into the playoffs with bad habits and turn it on whenever we want. Especially since our defense is KEY to us winning in the playoffs. Our offense isn't good enough. I don't care where we are ranked in offense. It's a very easy offense to stop. Especially when you have two guys who love to go ISO. So yea I'm with you. I at least want to see good defense which we aren't seeing
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

The last two years haven't shown that this organization, under Casey and led by DeMar and Lowry, has the ability to turn "it" off and on when needed. So being "off" when it doesn't matter is fine, but I already have some concerns about the playoffs, and those are less than a week away, and I'd rather see us working on the things that haven't been working lately, like our 3pt defense, than simply throwing a game away to the worst team in the league and saying "it didn't matter anyways".
        meh if they kept Sixers at 0% from 3 I would not taken it seriously because it's Sixers.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• crackhead

Comment

• Lowry feel awkwardly
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I don't entirely disagree but we have had a strong season (in b4 'yeah but first round sweep') and it is simply not reasonable to ask a group of 12 human beings to be tip top perfect every single day. And we're still gonna win anyways
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                meh if they kept Sixers at 0% from 3 I would not taken it seriously because it's Sixers.
                The burden of expectation. When you beat a bad team, it's not an accomplishment. But when you shit the bed to a bad team, you still have to sleep in it.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• All I'm saying is we shouldn't be looking THIS sloppy at this point in the season no matter who we play. If we can still play this bad that's not a good sign for the playoffs. These type of games should be behind us by now.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

The burden of expectation. When you beat a bad team, it's not an accomplishment. But when you shit the bed to a bad team, you still have to sleep in it.
                    yeah unless one of our guys gets hurt.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Carroll for 3!

Comment

• I like this lineup

Comment

• Carroll has literally looked VERY good when he's used correctly. He's hit a very good percentage from three since he's come back. START HIM! Demar and Kyle will get him those open 3's

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            yeah unless one of our guys gets hurt.
                            But that's different. If we were giving guys the night off and lost because of that, that'd be one thing. But when everyone's 'playing', but noone's PLAYING, that's less acceptable to me.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• See!!!!

Comment

• JV with 14 and 9 in 14mins

Comment

Working...
                                X