Game #81 - Philadelphia 76ers 98 - Toronto Raptors 122

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    We all like Powell, but he's a rookie and still makes rookie mistakes sometimes. Those mistakes are forgivable because he's a rookie, but I still think if anyone he's the odd man out this year in the playoffs.
    I've been saying this. He should get minutes just to get some playoff experience under his belt but he shouldn't be getting the kind of minutes he's getting now. Little mistakes are magnified in the playoffs and he will make a few of them. More Carroll less Powell.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Pacers and Raps Rd.1 set

Comment

• ehh...I did not enjoy that last dunk.

hopefully that was a rookie mistake.
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Can we all just take a second and admire the beautiful roster that Masai Ujiri has built?
          Amazing!
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            Pacers and Raps Rd.1 set
            I like the matchup, especially with George's ankle hurting. The plan should be lots and lots of JV. The Pacers can't guard him.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• 1 more game
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• didnt watch the game but JV with team-high FG attempts? and by a fairly large margin too. what!

Comment

That second half was some great defense though. Held them to 37 in the second half.
                  Oh for sure. It's just something I've noticed we do a lot and I don't think it's very smart with how good guys shoot the corner 3 these days and how important it is in the game. But this team is very good defensively when engaged. We just aren't engaged for as long as I would like most nights. But it's been long enough to get this many wins so I guess I can't complain.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    ehh...I did not enjoy that last dunk.

hopefully that was a rookie mistake.
                    against anyone else but the sixers .. maybe..

but if the Raps could win by 50 do it...
                    Hinkie knowingly fielded a team to finish last overall... so be be prepared to be drilled
                    I;d buy him a beer for that.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      didnt watch the game but JV with team-high FG attempts? and by a fairly large margin too. what!
                      A lot of offensive rebounds off his own misses, to be fair. But yeah, we went to him early and often and it worked.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• 17 and 11 in 17 minutes for JV am I reading this box score right lol

Comment

I like the matchup, especially with George's ankle hurting. The plan should be lots and lots of JV. The Pacers can't guard him.
                          Couldn't agree more. Absolutely no one on their team can stop him whereas they have guys who can stop Lowry and Demar. Lowry and Demar have done a much better job of late finding the big men in the pick and roll so I really hope it keeps up and even improves more in the playoffs. Cause they are going to be blitzed and double teamed like crazy in the playoffs. No question. We have guys who can hit open threes and finish in the paint. Trust your teammates Demar and Kyle. PLEASE. I don't want to see another replay of what happened against Brooklyn when they blitzed us.

Comment

• lmao Casey was mad at Powell for dunking that.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              17 and 11 in 17 minutes for JV am I reading this box score right lol
                              Noel and Christian Wood are toothpicks lmao JV killed them
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                lmao Casey was mad at Powell for dunking that.
                                Anyone have a video of this?
                                MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Noel and Christian Wood are toothpicks lmao JV killed them
                                Must've been a sight to see.. should've watched lol

Comment

Working...
                                X