Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niagara Raptor
    replied
    i must disagree ... powell should of let the shot clock expire, yeah its philly but it still disrespectful to the team, the game was won and he was rubbing it in their face .... for me and for powells sense of self it was a dishonourable thing to do

we would get angry if anyone did that to us ... so lets not be hypocritical
    Last edited by Niagara Raptor; Wed Apr 13, 2016, 12:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Demarre said he's been fasting and doesn't eat breakfast anymore. He doesn't eat until 1:30pm. He said it's really helped him with his recovery and he read a lot of stuff online on what he should do. So everyone who said he's looked like he lost weight is most likely right. Not eating breakfast isn't good in my personal opinion but losing weight I think is good. The less pressure he has on his knee the better.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Plus it's Powell and he's still trying to earn playoff minutes. I think it showed balls and didn't hurt his image in the subconscious of dwane casey

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    I have zero problems with that Powell dunk.

1. Philly turned it over on the inbounds and Powell had a fastbreak opportunity with no defense in sight. That is NOT like when the other team quits playing, expecting you to dribble it out, then you jack up a shot.
    2. It's the fucking 2015/16 Sixers! They deserve no respect. They certainly haven't given the rest of the league, or their own fans, any.
    Yeah, the bold is my issue. Normally I don't like this kind of stuff. It's the Sixers though, so who gives a fuck? Act like a joke get treated like one.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    3. It was the final play of the last home game of a record setting Raptors season. That one was for the fans, 100%. Screw Philly.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    I have zero problems with that Powell dunk.

1. Philly turned it over on the inbounds and Powell had a fastbreak opportunity with no defense in sight. That is NOT like when the other team quits playing, expecting you to dribble it out, then you jack up a shot.
    2. It's the fucking 2015/16 Sixers! They deserve no respect. They certainly haven't given the rest of the league, or their own fans, any.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Even with his shooting he was a -7 in a 22 point win hahahaha
    True lol. But when he isn't he's like minus 15. So instead of us being down 5-6 we are down 10 and up. So it's still better than nothing. I'm trying to be positive man lol. Cause I know that Casey isn't going to change his ways.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

"Untitled" Sixers scrub was grabbing air on that one LMAO

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    tDotted wrote: View Post
    The Sixers have their own difficulty now?
    Hall of Fame
    Superstar
    All-Star
    Pro
    Rookie
    Sixers

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Lol how do you know that? They never showed Dwane's face from what I remember
    reporter on twitter said that's what happened. Don't know for sure

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    I didn't get to see the first quarter but it looks like Scola actually shot the ball well. He has to AT LEAST do that so we don't completely fall apart early in the 1st and 3rd
    Even with his shooting he was a -7 in a 22 point win hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    lmao Casey was mad at Powell for dunking that.
    Lol how do you know that? They never showed Dwane's face from what I remember

Leave a comment:

• OldSkoolCool
    replied
    tDotted wrote: View Post
    Fucking gold! I hope he doesn't apologize later haha
    +1

and I usually don't support that stuff

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    Lol

Since when are Sixers HoF difficulty?
    The Sixers have their own difficulty now?

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    I didn't get to see the first quarter but it looks like Scola actually shot the ball well. He has to AT LEAST do that so we don't completely fall apart early in the 1st and 3rd

Leave a comment:

Working...
X