We are coming for you, Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    This might be the greatest thing I've ever seen. The feels.
    "Let us cut out their guts, one inch at a time, and they will know what we can do!" ... man .. the editing in this AMAZING. Haha

Would have liked to see more Emelio Estevez in Mighty Ducks though ... Emeeeeeeeelio!!
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Apr 13, 2016, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Would have liked to see more Emelio Estevez in Mighty Ducks though ... Emeeeeeeeelio!!
      That's coach Gordan Bombay to you. Or, when he takes his villainous turn in D2, "captain blood"

Yeah, I watched those movies way too much as a kid. Specifically D2.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        That's coach Gordan Bombay to you. Or, when he takes his villainous turn in D2, "captain blood"

Yeah, I watched those movies way too much as a kid. Specifically D2.
        It gave me the wrong impression about Icelandic people that's for sure ... for the longest time I thought they were really mean spirited people.

Comment

• As for Indiana, I really like this matchup .. but I also liked the Wizards matchup, so I'll keep my mouth shut.

Comment

• I have already put my money on a 4-0 Tor series win...however yes this is eerily similar to the feeling when we matched up with Washington last year

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              It gave me the wrong impression about Icelandic people that's for sure ... for the longest time I thought they were really mean spirited people.
              And every male teenager was 6'4 220 lbs

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                I have already put my money on a 4-0 Tor series win...however yes this is eerily similar to the feeling when we matched up with Washington last year
                In what way?

Comment

I have already put my money on a 4-0 Tor series win...however yes this is eerily similar to the feeling when we matched up with Washington last year
                  Not really.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    In what way?
                    in the sense that we (I) was hoping to match up with WAS, we beat them 3-1 in the regular season and was the sure thing match-up where I said we would win 4-0...now matching up with Indy to me feels the same...its the exact matchup we (I) wanted...we beat them 3-1 in the regular season and is a sure thing match-up...once again I am predicting a 4-0 Tor sweep over Indy...just the similarity to last year in that sense is there.

Comment

in the sense that we (I) was hoping to match up with WAS, we beat them 3-1 in the regular season and was the sure thing match-up where I said we would win 4-0...now matching up with Indy to me feels the same...its the exact matchup we (I) wanted...we beat them 3-1 in the regular season and is a sure thing match-up...once again I am predicting a 4-0 Tor sweep over Indy...just the similarity to last year in that sense is there.
                      Last year's Raptors had months worth of problems heading into the playoffs and was basically a .500 team that had a nice start to the season. This year's team is quite a bit better.

I also think last year's Washington was probably better than this year's Pacers.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• its eerily similar for me for the reason i wanted Milwaukee last year and want Detroit this year ... i feel carroll would of had it easier vs detroit because of paul george ... now he will play more minutes then he may be ready for

and it would be great to detroit home games where the crowd is 20% raptors fans

Comment

• Detroit would have been a nice matchup cause of the Northern Invasion that would have set on the palace...but I think Indy is the easier matchup...really after the last two years...anyone facing the Raps in the 1st round this year would be destroyed by the wrath of Lowry & DD!

Remember this Lowry & DD...and feed off it! lol

Comment

• Schedule: Create a thread boys

Last edited by rocwell; Thu Apr 14, 2016, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• cant wait! ... and hopefully the last couple years have made us mentally strong

and furthermore ... fuck brooklyn!

Comment

• Pacers fans:

Pacers in 6. We are getting out of the first! This is so exciting. I wouldn't make this up, so many surprises around the corner. Line up changes, clutch moments. This series will have it all. We will throw away leads, claw our way back. The starting line up will change 3 times. PG13 will have several monster game. He will get clutch in many game. And he will show off his amazing handle off his foot.
                                I also predict PG13 will injure a Rap player with the ball showing off his ball handling skills. Just think, PG almost put Rose in the Hospital when he dribbled the ball off Rose's leg. This series will have it all. Up and downs.
                                Pacers in 6. Hopefully they bring the guys actually play with some real fire since it's playoffs. If they do, I think a first round upset is very possible.
                                Vogel should be fired
                                People really think Toronto is that good? Lol. Thank goodness the Pacers didn't play Cleveland.
                                I think Scola sucks, and the coaches need to do whatever it takes to expose him. Our defensive strategy should be to let Scola catch it in the post, and let him try to score one-on-one. He is very slow on defense also. I like the idea of starting Solomon Hill, and I wouldn't be scared to start CJ Miles also. I do agree that Lavoy Allen vs Scola doesn't favor us at all. We need to create matchup problems if they are gonna start a slow, and plodding Scola against us
                                Saturday afternoon? That is a terrible time for a playoff game
                                I REALLY hope the Raptors feel the same way as their ignorant *** fans.

One good year and they are just as obnoxious as LeBron fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X