We are coming for you, Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    let's not get penisy. hopefully a series win. this is a team that has been to the conference finals in separate eras. coahced by a capable coach with a top 10 player and a very versatile/big pg.
    Paul george is more like top 15 or 20. Kyle lowry is better
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      What's the over-under on number of times people mention the Raptors having "demons" in the playoffs?

And, most importantly, what'll Ujiri do this year? Fuck NASCAR? Fuck Parks and Recreations? Fuck Larry Bird?
      "They're telling me to keep it PG13 this year... Well Fuck PG13, lets kick their asses!"
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        "They're telling me to keep it PG13 this year... Well Fuck PG13, lets kick their asses!"
        Nice! that sounds like the rock cutting a promo lol
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          BTW everybody in indy is ecstatic they drew toronto over cleveland, and probably even over Miami and Atlanta. I'd be willing to guess the think we're the most beatable of the 4 and can be upset easily.

Just food for thought, I guarantee that's the deal
          Well they'd obviously want to avoid Cleveland.

I have no clue about the other two teams, but they tied the season series with each, whereas we beat them. And I'd think they'd fear any team with size, so they probably aren't thrilled to play us or Miami. Considering it's been obvious for a bit that it would be either us or Cleveland then obviously they'd want to play the Raps, that's a non-starter.
          Last edited by white men can't jump; Tue Apr 12, 2016, 11:26 PM.

Comment

let's not get penisy. hopefully a series win. this is a team that has been to the conference finals in separate eras. coahced by a capable coach with a top 10 player and a very versatile/big pg.
            Who's the versatile/big PG? The offensively mediocre George Hill? The skinny random SG in a PG's body Monta Ellis? The tiny Ty Lawson?

I really can't think of a position they consistently get good play at other than wherever they play George on any given night. Their roster has serious flaws and they should be happy just to be in the playoffs.

Comment

This series won't be a walk in the park but Raps will win.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                sweeeeeep
                golden wrote: View Post
                I'll be surprised if Indy wins 1 game. We just obliterated them with Lowry and DD resting and the Pacers still fighting hard to secure a playoff spot. That alone should have them mentally defeated already.
                You guys need to remember that Indy will be super motivated -- unlike the last time we saw them.

First things first, the Raps need to win the first game. One win at a time.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Who's the versatile/big PG? The offensively mediocre George Hill? The skinny random SG in a PG's body Monta Ellis? The tiny Ty Lawson?

I really can't think of a position they consistently get good play at other than wherever they play George on any given night. Their roster has serious flaws and they should be happy just to be in the playoffs.
                  george hill is a good player. he can go off.

Comment

george hill is a good player. he can go off.
                    I'd hardly say he can go off, he's only scored 20+ points this season 7 times and his season high is 23. He's a pretty stable 10-15 points per game scorer.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post

Y'all are really sleeping on George Hill man. I promise you he's going to hurt us. Just watch. I still think we beat these guys in a seven game series but you guys are getting WAY too cocky.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I like this match up with Indiana. We have the advantage in the PF and C spots and Lowry + Derozan > Paul George
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          I like this match up with Indiana. We have the advantage in the PF and C spots and Lowry + Derozan > Paul George
                          We have an advantage at PF but not by much. Scola kills that.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                            We have an advantage at PF but not by much. Scola kills that.
                            Our Cs is where we have a massive advantage. JV and Biz together is a lot better than anything Indy has at Centre.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I REALLY do think you guys are sleeping on Monta, CJ Miles and George Hill. But I guess that's just me. Even Lawson can go off if he finds his footing. He's super quick and we have trouble with that. He's still a good player. Also Solomon Hill and Jordan Hill give us trouble. Not saying we are losing but they definitely have guys that can give us enough trouble to make this a series.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Our Cs is where we have a massive advantage. JV and Biz together is a lot better than anything Indy has at Centre.
                                Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X