We are coming for you, Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are coming for you, Indiana

So happy for this matchup. I feel confident the raps will win easily enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

We are gonna maul them Pacers!

Comment

Not exactly happy about this matchup. Hill is a great defender, and George guarding DeMar will be an issue for him. Monta and CJ Miles are the types of players to go off on us too. Not to talk of Myles Turner as well.

Should be an exciting series nonetheless.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
            Not exactly happy about this matchup. Hill is a great defender, and George guarding DeMar will be an issue for him. Monta and CJ Miles are the types of players to go off on us too. Not to talk of Myles Turner as well.

Should be an exciting series nonetheless.
            JV should kill these guys, if we let him.

Also, two of Patterson/Carroll/Ross should be on the floor at all times when the game is close. So much more room to operate when we have shooting.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I am confident and we can defend now, but Scola is the only guy that can fuck us out of this series

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                I am confident and we can defend now, but Scola is the only guy that can fuck us out of this series

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                  JV should kill these guys, if we let him.

Also, two of Patterson/Carroll/Ross should be on the floor at all times when the game is close. So much more room to operate when we have shooting.
                  See, I'm not doubting our personnel.. I'm doubting if they'll be used correctly. You think JV's getting ample touches (or even minutes) in the playoffs? And you want *two* of those guys listed at all times? Not gonna happen.

Comment

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                      See, I'm not doubting our personnel.. I'm doubting if they'll be used correctly. You think JV's getting ample touches (or even minutes) in the playoffs? And you want *two* of those guys listed at all times? Not gonna happen.
                      It would be the smart thing to do to keep two of those guys on the floor at all times. Makes things way easier for Lowry/DeMar/JV to do their work offensively with guys who space the floor at the other spots.

Comment

I think we can make the ECF if we can avoid Miami in the second round. Ideally Miami and Atlanta play each other in round 1 and then we will have to most likely lose to Cleveland in the ECF. Hopefully that's enough to get KD.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

We get it ESPN, Raptors haven't been successful in the playoffs.

Barolt wrote: View Post
                          It would be the smart thing to do to keep two of those guys on the floor at all times. Makes things way easier for Lowry/DeMar/JV to do their work offensively with guys who space the floor at the other spots.
                          Smart thing to do and the Casey thing to do are completely different things.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                            I think we can make the ECF if we can avoid Miami in the second round. Ideally Miami and Atlanta play each other in round 1 and then we will have to most likely lose to Cleveland in the ECF. Hopefully that's enough to get KD.
                            Let's beat Lebron to Guarantee KD, or we just draft the next KD in the 2016 Draft lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X