No announcement yet.

We are coming for you, Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like we should kill the Pacers in a series. I want this over in 5 games or less.

Comment

This will be much different than the last two post seasons. 5 games, 6 max.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Ugh.. I really hope Celtics beat Miami tomorrow.. I hate to be a conspiracy theorist but I can see us getting fucked by refs in a second round with Miami so the league can have a glorious Miami vs Cleveland conference final.

Comment

sweeeeeep

Comment

I'll be surprised if Indy wins 1 game. We just obliterated them with Lowry and DD resting and the Pacers still fighting hard to secure a playoff spot. That alone should have them mentally defeated already.

Comment

What's the over-under on number of times people mention the Raptors having "demons" in the playoffs?

And, most importantly, what'll Ujiri do this year? Fuck NASCAR? Fuck Parks and Recreations? Fuck Larry Bird?

Comment

Raps in 6
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Raps in 6
                  I'll be disappointed if it goes 6.

Comment

Hey Indy!

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      I'll be disappointed if it goes 6.
                      Me too but I definitely think they win 1 at home

Comment

BTW everybody in indy is ecstatic they drew toronto over cleveland, and probably even over Miami and Atlanta. I'd be willing to guess the think we're the most beatable of the 4 and can be upset easily.

Just food for thought, I guarantee that's the deal

Comment

BTW everybody in indy is ecstatic they drew toronto over cleveland, and probably even over Miami and Atlanta. I'd be willing to guess the think we're the most beatable of the 4 and can be upset easily.

Just food for thought, I guarantee that's the deal
                          You have to favor playing us over Cleveland, no shocker there.

Comment

let's not get penisy. hopefully a series win. this is a team that has been to the conference finals in separate eras. coahced by a capable coach with a top 10 player and a very versatile/big pg.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                              You have to favor playing us over Cleveland, no shocker there.
                              Of course yes but I can guarantee a rather large sentiment on their boards right now is "toronto can be beaten easily".

Comment

Me too but I definitely think they win 1 at home
                                And that wouldn't surprise me, but I don't think they should be able to win one on our homecourt. We outclass them enough that I think this is done in 5. It's a good matchup for us, and we also just have more depth/talent in a general sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X