• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Pacers fans:
    Where are you getting that from? I want to read more lol

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
      Where are you getting that from? I want to read more lol

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pacers+digest

Comment

• Lord help us if someone cherry picks some of the posts here.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• A bit strange that CBS sports' modeling has the Raps having a 55% to win this round, but Five thirty eight has the Raps with an 80% chance of winning the series. Also, it's painfully clear that most of these analysts have never watched the Raps play. No mention of Biz, or Thompson. Apparently the Pacers' bigs are going to dominate Scola and 2 Pat?

Scola, I agree, but the rest...whatever. The hate comes from Pacers fans that think RealGM reflects all Raptors fans. To be honest, the Pacers have been underwhelming the last couple months. If the Raps take care of home, and respect PG and their guards, this series could end quickly.

Pacers are a good team, but as an outsider that last game they played vs the Raps half that team looked disinterested in playing.

Comment

• The one saving grace with Scola starting might be that the Pacers look likely to start Lavoy Allen too. Any of their stretch bigs would destroy him but Allen can't shoot and isn't that quick, so we might be able to survive the inevitable 20 MPG of Scola.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If they start PG at the 4, post up Scola a few times, see if the refs will call some fouls on D and the boards, let PG play the whole game with some fresh bruises then take him out after 4-5 minutes. If Casey isn't going to switch the starting lineup that's probably the best case scenario (excluding Scola hitting some 3's to boot).

Comment

• There's no way scola is getting 20 min. Patterson will get ~30 and Carroll will shadow George when he gets extensive minutes at the 4. Scola will end up just being honorary starter, coming out halfway thru the 1st and 3rd
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  There's no way scola is getting 20 min. Patterson will get ~30 and Carroll will shadow George when he gets extensive minutes at the 4. Scola will end up just being honorary starter, coming out halfway thru the 1st and 3rd
                  I pray you are right (or that he is out entirely).
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                    If they start PG at the 4, post up Scola a few times, see if the refs will call some fouls on D and the boards, let PG play the whole game with some fresh bruises then take him out after 4-5 minutes. If Casey isn't going to switch the starting lineup that's probably the best case scenario (excluding Scola hitting some 3's to boot).
                    If PG starts at the 4 then Carroll needs to start at the 4. Carroll or Powell should be playing against George at all times. If we do that we win the series with ease.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      There's no way scola is getting 20 min. Patterson will get ~30 and Carroll will shadow George when he gets extensive minutes at the 4. Scola will end up just being honorary starter, coming out halfway thru the 1st and 3rd
                      "Honorary Starter" AKA "Slow Starts all series"

Comment

• Everything I've read has the Raptors winning the series....

....except one.

"We're not biased" - Indy Cornrows

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/4/14/11...ry-paul-george

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                          If PG starts at the 4 then Carroll needs to start at the 4. Carroll or Powell should be playing against George at all times. If we do that we win the series with ease.
                          Yeah I'm not saying that shouldn't happen. Maybe Casey has just been playing the long con for 82 games.

Comment

Working...
                          X