X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mess
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post
    If PG starts at the 4 then Carroll needs to start at the 4. Carroll or Powell should be playing against George at all times. If we do that we win the series with ease.
    Yeah I'm not saying that shouldn't happen. Maybe Casey has just been playing the long con for 82 games.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Everything I've read has the Raptors winning the series....

....except one.

"We're not biased" - Indy Cornrows

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/4/14/11...ry-paul-george

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    There's no way scola is getting 20 min. Patterson will get ~30 and Carroll will shadow George when he gets extensive minutes at the 4. Scola will end up just being honorary starter, coming out halfway thru the 1st and 3rd
    "Honorary Starter" AKA "Slow Starts all series"

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Mess wrote: View Post
    If they start PG at the 4, post up Scola a few times, see if the refs will call some fouls on D and the boards, let PG play the whole game with some fresh bruises then take him out after 4-5 minutes. If Casey isn't going to switch the starting lineup that's probably the best case scenario (excluding Scola hitting some 3's to boot).
    If PG starts at the 4 then Carroll needs to start at the 4. Carroll or Powell should be playing against George at all times. If we do that we win the series with ease.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    There's no way scola is getting 20 min. Patterson will get ~30 and Carroll will shadow George when he gets extensive minutes at the 4. Scola will end up just being honorary starter, coming out halfway thru the 1st and 3rd
    I pray you are right (or that he is out entirely).

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mess
    replied
    If they start PG at the 4, post up Scola a few times, see if the refs will call some fouls on D and the boards, let PG play the whole game with some fresh bruises then take him out after 4-5 minutes. If Casey isn't going to switch the starting lineup that's probably the best case scenario (excluding Scola hitting some 3's to boot).

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    The one saving grace with Scola starting might be that the Pacers look likely to start Lavoy Allen too. Any of their stretch bigs would destroy him but Allen can't shoot and isn't that quick, so we might be able to survive the inevitable 20 MPG of Scola.

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied
    A bit strange that CBS sports' modeling has the Raps having a 55% to win this round, but Five thirty eight has the Raps with an 80% chance of winning the series. Also, it's painfully clear that most of these analysts have never watched the Raps play. No mention of Biz, or Thompson. Apparently the Pacers' bigs are going to dominate Scola and 2 Pat?

Scola, I agree, but the rest...whatever. The hate comes from Pacers fans that think RealGM reflects all Raptors fans. To be honest, the Pacers have been underwhelming the last couple months. If the Raps take care of home, and respect PG and their guards, this series could end quickly.

Pacers are a good team, but as an outsider that last game they played vs the Raps half that team looked disinterested in playing.

Leave a comment:

• Mess
    replied
    Lord help us if someone cherry picks some of the posts here.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    Where are you getting that from? I want to read more lol

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pacers+digest

Leave a comment:

• mjt20mik
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Pacers fans:
    Where are you getting that from? I want to read more lol

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Pacers fans:

Pacers in 6. We are getting out of the first! This is so exciting. I wouldn't make this up, so many surprises around the corner. Line up changes, clutch moments. This series will have it all. We will throw away leads, claw our way back. The starting line up will change 3 times. PG13 will have several monster game. He will get clutch in many game. And he will show off his amazing handle off his foot.
    I also predict PG13 will injure a Rap player with the ball showing off his ball handling skills. Just think, PG almost put Rose in the Hospital when he dribbled the ball off Rose's leg. This series will have it all. Up and downs.
    Pacers in 6. Hopefully they bring the guys actually play with some real fire since it's playoffs. If they do, I think a first round upset is very possible.
    Vogel should be fired
    People really think Toronto is that good? Lol. Thank goodness the Pacers didn't play Cleveland.
    I think Scola sucks, and the coaches need to do whatever it takes to expose him. Our defensive strategy should be to let Scola catch it in the post, and let him try to score one-on-one. He is very slow on defense also. I like the idea of starting Solomon Hill, and I wouldn't be scared to start CJ Miles also. I do agree that Lavoy Allen vs Scola doesn't favor us at all. We need to create matchup problems if they are gonna start a slow, and plodding Scola against us
    Saturday afternoon? That is a terrible time for a playoff game
    I REALLY hope the Raptors feel the same way as their ignorant *** fans.

One good year and they are just as obnoxious as LeBron fans.

Leave a comment:

• Niagara Raptor
    replied
    cant wait! ... and hopefully the last couple years have made us mentally strong

and furthermore ... fuck brooklyn!

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Schedule: Create a thread boys

Last edited by rocwell; Thu Apr 14, 2016, 01:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X