No announcement yet.

Game #82 - Toronto Raptors 103 - Brooklyn Nets 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The heats 26 point lead is now gone.... holy shit... all tied at 69 with 10 to go in the 4th
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Wow! I've never seen Casey that pissed LOL. He literally jumped off his chair yelling. That was some bad defense though
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        If Powell has already plateaued he's a home run pick. I don't know how this gambler defines a star but it's hard to guess how good Norm can become. The sample size is too small.
        I agree. I do think to some extent Haralabob is right, and you are as well. He's a fantastic second round pick, but to some extent this might be 'what he is' for his career. Which is still great.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Boston's got the lead now. Does a Boston win + Atlanta loss mean Boston gets 3rd seed?

Comment

• Powell has had 27, 18 and 27 and counting in like the last 10 days
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              Hmm worth a follow I suppose. Has he predicted stars and duds consistently before? Does he do well with draft predictions?
              Yeah. He's usually pretty dead-on with his predictions.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                You mean the 30 year old who was waived a few months ago, after being kicked around and laughed at around the league for a few years?

Great example of laziness and staying in the league!
                Yeah that guy.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                  Boston's got the lead now. Does a Boston win + Atlanta loss mean Boston gets 3rd seed?
                  Does Boston have the tie breaker with Miami?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    I agree. I do think to some extent Haralabob is right, and you are as well. He's a fantastic second round pick, but to some extent this might be 'what he is' for his career. Which is still great.
                    Most guys hit their prime in the 25-28 age range. He's a hard worker and so I think he keeps climbing.

Comment

• Bruno in, expect a loss or surprising win now

Comment

• Both Brooklyn and Phili 2 of the worst teams in the NBA have shot the ball amazing against us. Our 3 point d has no hope lol
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Sexy pass Delon
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Most guys hit their prime in the 25-28 age range. He's a hard worker and so I think he keeps climbing.
                            I agree. The sky is the limit for him. He has the right combination of talent, genetics, attitude and determination to have a chance to be special

Comment

• Is it just me or does anyone else see this on the court right now?

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                Does Boston have the tie breaker with Miami?
                                yes..if its head to head.. if its a 3 way tie then i need a second finance degree from wharton to calculate how that all works out..

if its a four way tie...and it could be if atlanta loses and they are behind right now by 5.... i think they do rock paper scissors...
                                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Apr 13, 2016, 10:09 PM.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X