No announcement yet.

Game #82 - Toronto Raptors 103 - Brooklyn Nets 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowry derozan jv and 2pat should sit tonight. And injury to any of them, especially lowry would be devastating.

Carroll needs minutes.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      we're leaving together but still it's farewell. then the chorus again i think.

axel should start the playoffs if he wins this game as well. no way any player coming onto this site isn't psyched for the game after that.

do do dodo dooo do dododo
      We're heading for Venus (Venus)
      And still we stand tall(?)
      Da, da, da they've seen us (Seen us)
      _________Welcome us all (??????????)
      with so many light years to go
      and _________ be found (????)
      da, da, da, da, da, ___________ so

It's the Final Countdown!
      do do dodo dooo do dododo

Comment

Bruno bout to go hammmmmmmmm

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Lowry derozan jv and 2pat should sit tonight. And injury to any of them, especially lowry would be devastating.

Carroll needs minutes.
          Saw on BBref that Carroll is out tonight (rest). Haven't seen anywhere else to confirm.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

time to update my starters!!

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Damn those lucky Nets fans.

All 12 of them.
              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                Saw on BBref that Carroll is out tonight (rest). Haven't seen anywhere else to confirm.
                I don't hate it. Wanted him to continue de-rusting but it is a b2b I guess. Would have liked to have sat patterson as well.

Comment

Fuck Brooklyn?

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Fuck Brooklyn?
                    Yes.

Comment

OP updated with hopeful starters

Comment

Can I just say how glad I am we're finally actively resting our starters? This year has been such a refreshing change. Maybe even Casey can learn and improve from year-to-year.

Comment

Game #82 - Raptors @ Nets - Final game of the regular season!

To be honest Caseys done a great job spreading rest around the entire roster while not compromising wins. We started resting guys since that's Cleveland game about a month and a half ago.

Comment

Here's to hoping bruno gets actual rotation minutes tonight. Pretty sure that would be a first in his career.

Pretty funny that you take out our 4 best players and we still have a better team on paper. Man did Billy king ever fuck that team. And still no firsts until what 2019? Have fun with that BC

Comment

Wright, Powell, Bruno and Bebe should get majority of the minutes. Scola plays about 15 mins, Patterson plays 15 mins, Bruno, Wright, Powell and Bebe play 30 each, with Ross, BB and CoJo getting minutes while those guys rests.

Comment

"He's been phenomenal, I think, whether it's reading games or adjustments and just growth overall as a coach," Masai told reporters,*via TSN's Josh Lewenberg. "To be honest, everybody makes such a big deal about it, like, OK, if we don’t go past the first round, what’s going to happen? Coach Casey deserves to be the coach, that’s 100 percent and I stand by that.

#ProveEm
                                Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Apr 13, 2016, 01:33 PM.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X