• Superjudge wrote: View Post
    why does Miami have a bye?
    3 usually beats 6, especially vet's vs first time appearances
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Powell back on track
      OG is our king

Comment

• How has Norman Powell gotten THIS good at shooting the 3. This is crazy man. Demar needs to do whatever he did. I have never seen someone become such a good shooter in this short period of time
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I definitely did not. My mantra this whole time is you give Patt 30 min a night until we get an all star pf
          I didn't wanna trade him either. He's a ridiculously good defender this year. Stretches the floor, moves the ball. We all know how good he is.

Comment

• I dunno GLF, but for some reason I feel like he won't fold in the Playoffs either..... Powell seems like a tough ass.

Comment

• Our C team can handle the Nets w/o Lopez, but Bruno is a waaaaaay different matter to discuss

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                How has Norman Powell gotten THIS good at shooting the 3. This is crazy man. Demar needs to do whatever he did. I have never seen someone become such a good shooter in this short period of time
                This is where the cautionary tale of 'if it seems to good to be true' comes in. With a sample size so small, it could be a mirage. Remember the stretch in January/February when DeMar was ridiculously hot from 3 before falling off a bit again?
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

How has Norman Powell gotten THIS good at shooting the 3. This is crazy man. Demar needs to do whatever he did. I have never seen someone become such a good shooter in this short period of time
                  Confidence, he was good at hiding his jitters in his first 4 games, but he's settled in now

Comment

Lived in the gym during all-star weekend.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Lived in the gym during all-star weekend.
                      Even if he did, you can't improve your 3pt% that drastically over a weekend. It's simply not possible, or everyone in the league would be 40+% from 3.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I dunno GLF, but for some reason I feel like he won't fold in the Playoffs either..... Powell seems like a tough ass.
                        i'm hoping for another unsportsmanlike dunk at the end of this game.
                        the original brow

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          This is where the cautionary tale of 'if it seems to good to be true' comes in. With a sample size so small, it could be a mirage. Remember the stretch in January/February when DeMar was ridiculously hot from 3 before falling off a bit again?
                          We know by now he's at least competent. We've seen him bust them off the dribble over guys Jamal Crawford style
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I dunno GLF, but for some reason I feel like he won't fold in the Playoffs either..... Powell seems like a tough ass.
                            Yeah he reminds me of a young D wade with a shot

Comment

• I keep trying to calm myself down after nearly every game Powell plays a lot. But I really think this kid's gonna be GOOD.

Comment

• Future

Comment

Working...
                                X