Game #82 - Toronto Raptors 103 - Brooklyn Nets 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    But in college guys don't get to work on their games the way they can now because they're technically still in school and have to focus on that as well. Now all they have to do it practice. I bet he put more work in his 3 point shot now than he ever has. And sometimes that's all you need
    Yeah I mean it's definitely possible. His shot looks good and he's hitting it so I'm hoping it stays this way.

Comment

• Delon's body has come a long way already - going to be a good one.

Comment

• Not turning into a great night around the league. Miami killing Boston thus getting the 3rd seed, and setting themselves up nicely to face the Raptors in the 2nd round.

For the tankathon watch.. both the Bucks and Kings are getting destroyed by the Pacers and Rockets respectively.

Really hope Memphis beats the Warriors. Need something good to happen tonight.

Comment

• jesus cabloco is just stinking up the joint. doesnt seem like this kid will ever be right for the nba.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Bebe has looked worse than bruno tonight. He's been awful everytime he gets near the ball
            I disagree. I actually thought Bebe did ok. He put in 100% effort and played within his game. He was also looking for teammates on anything that wasn't a gimme.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              Delon's body has come a long way already - going to be a good one.
              Yeah he has impressed me a ton. When I first saw him play I didn't expect much at all from him but man he is gonna be solid

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                jesus cabloco is just stinking up the joint. doesnt seem like this kid will ever be right for the nba.
                It looked like it was his first time playing basketball.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  Yeah he has impressed me a ton. When I first saw him play I didn't expect much at all from him but man he is gonna be solid
                  Wright and Powell need to play every game next year. Period. A big trade is a must. Heck if we font get a star maybe we can get a 2017 lottery pick even. Go masai go.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Not everyone in the NBA works hard.
                    Yeah, they do. Not everyone in the NBA works EQUALLY hard, but I'm tired of this idea that some guys in the NBA are just lazy. It's HARD to make it to the NBA. You have to be the 1% of the 1% of the 1%.

These guys are hard workers. Not all created equally in that regard, but being a NBA player becomes a much larger lifestyle commitment than any job most of us will ever work.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Powell is the MAN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nice assist by Bebe
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I honestly think bruno biggest problem is not talent on skill at all just bball iq. Knowing when to take the shot, when to make the pass
                          When you're that raw it's a combination of the two - the way you move/play isn't as precise as it will be. As you figure out the game physically and mentally (which are inexorably linked) you start passing and moving with unconcious pizazz and foresight. As players grow into their freakish frames and games with repetition after repetition, it can really come together in surprising ways for players like Bruno, Delon too.

Comment

• Powell has something special in him.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, they do. Not everyone in the NBA works EQUALLY hard, but I'm tired of this idea that some guys in the NBA are just lazy. It's HARD to make it to the NBA. You have to be the 1% of the 1% of the 1%.

These guys are hard workers. Not all created equally in that regard, but being a NBA player becomes a much larger lifestyle commitment than any job most of us will ever work.
                              ... So where does Eddy Curry fit into your world?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Percentages go up when your 6'6 and can jump 40 inches in the air.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X