No announcement yet.

Game #82 - Toronto Raptors 103 - Brooklyn Nets 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWIW, Haralabob on twitter tonight quite adamant that Powell will be a 'fine NBA rotation player for years to come', but no chance of being a star.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Really? You missed all those air balls, bricks and painfully bad turnovers? I think he stands out in this game. He's the guy who looks like he's not playing basketball. LOL
      He's kinda like nba2k when you're playing on a team with your 8 year old cousin. He keeps randomly running right out the play and Jacks shots at random times
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bruno has a ways to go yet and some gaps to close...
        At least he has seen what the gaps are and that he has more work to do...

Which he will do... but like those political ads from last fall... .he just isn't ready.. yet
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          But that's what I'm saying. Guys without work ethic flush out quick, because it's hard to be a NBA player. These guys have to a job that takes over their life while they're in the league.

This idea that working hard is a rarity in the NBA is insane.
          yes we are in agreement...
          - TGO

Comment

FWIW, Haralabob on twitter tonight quite adamant that Powell will be a 'fine NBA rotation player for years to come', but no chance of being a star.
            Who the hell is haralabob?

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              Bruno has a ways to go yet and some gaps to close...
              At least he has seen what the gaps are and that he has more work to do...

Which he will do... but like those political ads from last fall... .he just isn't ready.. yet
              Are you saying bruno is gonna be prime minister?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                Who the hell is haralabob?
                Haralabos Voulgaris, one of the top sports betters in the world. Has made millions betting basketball.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• my god.. team plucky has come back and is within 4 of the heat after being down by 25
                  - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Are you saying bruno is gonna be prime minister?
                    the bar is set pretty low
                    if not PM.. then mayor of toronto
                    - TGO

Comment

• Damn Ross! Yes!!!!! If he's shooting like this Indiana has no chance
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Amber Rose must have a house/residence in Brooklyn, this explains tonight

Comment

• Wow Boston making a huge comeback. Down six at the end of the third

Comment

Haralabos Voulgaris, one of the top sports betters in the world. Has made millions betting basketball.
                            If Powell has already plateaued he's a home run pick. I don't know how this gambler defines a star but it's hard to guess how good Norm can become. The sample size is too small.

Comment

Hmm worth a follow I suppose. Has he predicted stars and duds consistently before? Does he do well with draft predictions?

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                Wow Boston making a huge comeback. Down six at the end of the third
                                Sorry down 4 at end of third

Comment

Working...
                                X