Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Delon

Comment

• Interesting how much initiating the offense Ross has done tonight. Most of the season the way we use him you'd think him incapable of dribbling a basketball, but he's been decent.

As far as the 3pt defense, I'm starting to think it's more systemic than anything. Doesn't seem to matter who's on the floor, other than the 'bench 4', we have trouble with it. The bench group with either Lowry or DeMar is the only time we're decent defending the 3.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        yes..if its head to head.. if its a 3 way tie then i need a second finance degree from wharton to calculate how that all works out..
        Lol yeah no idea what happens then

Comment

• Delon has that flash to his play making. He needs to work on his shot though. If he's in the rotation next year word will be out and opponents will back of and challenge him to shoot it.

Comment

• JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
            Is it just me or does anyone else see this on the court right now?

More like those Ents from Lord of the Rings
            OG is our king

Comment

• JV_The_Garbageman wrote: View Post
              Is it just me or does anyone else see this on the court right now?

Haha so true. Wright Powell ross bruno bebe. Everyone either extremely long or extremely athletic, or both
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Game #82 - Raptors @ Nets - Final game of the regular season!

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                Hmm worth a follow I suppose. Has he predicted stars and duds consistently before? Does he do well with draft predictions?
                I remember him predicting Anthony Bennette like he has a time machine. Called him bust since day 1.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  Haralabos Voulgaris, one of the top sports betters in the world. Has made millions betting basketball.
                  His opinion should matter cause?
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    yes..if its head to head.. if its a 3 way tie then i need a second finance degree from wharton to calculate how that all works out..
                    Actually could be 4-way Heat Celtics Hornets Hawks tie.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      His opinion should matter cause?
                      Aren't you one of the people always saying that professionals know more than the people on this forum? Shouldn't a self-made millionaire who made all that money betting basketball have an opinion that should be valued as a professional then?
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Powell is a beast
                        OG is our king

Comment

Interesting how much initiating the offense Ross has done tonight. Most of the season the way we use him you'd think him incapable of dribbling a basketball, but he's been decent.

As far as the 3pt defense, I'm starting to think it's more systemic than anything. Doesn't seem to matter who's on the floor, other than the 'bench 4', we have trouble with it. The bench group with either Lowry or DeMar is the only time we're decent defending the 3.
                          This is what I've been saying. I used to think it was just Demar's bad defense but it's literally everyone. It's definitely the system. Which isn't good.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jesus Powell, JESUS!

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                              I remember him predicting Anthony Bennette like he has a time machine. Called him bust since day 1.
                              He was injured and seriously overweight tho and it was a year where there was no clear number one pick. Terrible draft. So that doesn't impress me much

Comment

Haralabos Voulgaris, one of the top sports betters in the world. Has made millions betting basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                X