This years raptor killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This years raptor killer

Every team seems to have a weapon-X, a raptor killer of sorts that breaks out for unrealistic stat lines against us. Last year it was the Otto Porter emergence, previously Joe Johnson and of course Paul Pierce's daggers or even just a Roger Mason Jr. during regular season games of years past.

Will it be Myles Turner coming up with 20 pts 5 blks locking down the interior? Maybe it will be a story book turn around for Ty Lawson and his re-emergence thru a playoff outburst. Who will take over old man Pierce's spot?

footnote - I'm very optimistic the raptors winning this series and chances for a deep playoff run
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

I don't think they have a Raptors killer. I think the Raptors have two or three Pacers killers.

Comment

I'm more worried about dwane casey than any of Indiana's players.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
        I'm more worried about dwane casey than any of Indiana's players.
        Yeah, I think Luis Scola takes the title this year.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          I don't think they have a Raptors killer. I think the Raptors have two or three Pacers killers.
          good point. I think Terrence Ross will be our unexpected Pacer killer.
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

CJ Miles is someone to watch out for. He's a chucker but he can get hot off a couple of makes.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
              CJ Miles is someone to watch out for. He's a chucker but he can get hot off a couple of makes.
              Ya, Miles has definitely had some WTF shooting performances against us.

Comment

Way to be confident OP.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Maybe Monta Ellis? Thing is, the Raps are both versatile and deep on the perimeter this year, so, even if there's a tough matchup at some point, there are lots of alternatives with Joseph, Lowry, Ross, Carroll, Powell, Derozan (in short stretches) or even JJ if need be. I don't think that there will be a Joe Johnson issue this year where the Raps simply can't match up with a guy (other than Lebron but no one can match up with good Lebron).

Comment

I'll go with Jordan Hill since he's a good rebounder and our bench bigs don't box out.
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      I'll go with Jordan Hill since he's a good rebounder and our bench bigs don't box out.
                      If Hill is the only guy who plays above his abilities in this series, I'm going to say we're doing things right

Comment

Miami Heat and Joe Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                        X