You can only choose 1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can only choose 1!

you just won court side seats to only 1 Historic game tonight. you will not be able to stream the other or follow the other till the next day...which one would RR choose?!?

1. GSW breaks the record?
    Witness Curry & Co become the greatest team of all-time breaking Jordan's Bulls 72 win record

2. Kobe's last game
    Witness the greatest player of our generation end an era at home

3. Screw History...Raps vs BKN (best chance for a Brunooo sighting)

???
    GSW goes for 73
    33.33%
    Kobe says goodbye
    30.00%
    Brunoooo
    36.67%

RepTdot wrote: View Post
    you just won court side seats to only 1 Historic game tonight. you will not be able to stream the other or follow the other till the next day...which one would RR choose?!?

Witness Curry & Co become the greatest team of all-time breaking Jordan's Bulls 72 win record

2. Kobe's last game

???
    #1. I'm sick of kobe
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KOBE. I'd probably run on to the court and crate an ever lasting memory of my own with Kobe to show to my great grand kids.

Comment

I don't know, I want to watch GSW go for 73... but Kobe shaped a lot of my life as a basketball fan, I can't not pick his last game.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post

2. Kobe's last game

???
            Think about it this way.. do you remember the game the Bulls made the all time regular season record? or the last game Jordan played?

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
              KOBE. I'd probably run on to the court and crate an ever lasting memory of my own with Kobe to show to my great grand kids.
              "And you see in the right corner of the screen, about 80 feet behind kobe getting interviewed, the guy getting speared by a 300 lb security guard followed by a knee to the back of the head and handcuffs? Well kids, that's grandpa, sharing a moment on the court with kobe Bryant"

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                "And you see in the right corner of the screen, about 80 feet behind kobe getting interviewed, the guy getting speared by a 300 lb security guard followed by a knee to the back of the head and handcuffs? Well kids, that's grandpa, sharing a moment on the court with kobe Bryant"
                Meet the SPARTAAAAAA

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                  Think about it this way.. do you remember the game the Bulls made the all time regular season record? or the last game Jordan played?
                  I remember the last real game Jordan played. Game 6 in the '98 Finals.

Though I guess I do remember this as well

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

JJ, DeMarre, Kyle, DD, JV wont play tonight.. so...

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      JJ, DeMarre, Kyle, DD, JV wont play tonight.. so...
                      Confirmed?

Comment

Confirmed?
                        yup

Comment

I have to be honest. I don't give a shit about the Warriors and that record.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            I have to be honest. I don't give a shit about the Warriors and that record.
                            Me neither, but if his flight and hotel included id love to go to no cal and witness oracles atmosphere. Although so cal would be sweet and staples will be electric too...definitely not #3 lol

Comment

Me neither, but if his flight and hotel included id love to go to no cal and witness oracles atmosphere. Although so cal would be sweet and staples will be electric too...definitely not #3 lol
                              How many points does Kobe score tonight? I mean they're playing the Jazz and the Jazz don't f'around on defense but I'm forecasting +30 with a chance of 3 point showers.

Also, this game doesn't conflict with watching the Raptors game. It does conflict with my sleep though.

Comment

Working...
                              X