• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    I started 19 game threads, won 13, lost 6

So I got 13/19 = 68%

That's pretty good efficiency. Those losses were a result of time winding down and me trying to make a play
    Whats kind of cool, is you finished with the same winning percentage as the team did! (or close enough anyway, 68.4% vs the Raps 68.3%)

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Consmap, too - you get to be JV. We're gonna be unstoppable.
    If you look at my avatar I'm actually BB8

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Hah Axel has a solid streak going that I wouldn't even dream of interrupting.
    It's good to know we've got two all-stars like Lowry and DD to take on the heavy load for the team.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Almost done. Had 2 meetings at work this morning to work around. Don't these fools recognize it's play-offs!!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    Joey coming through with the 80.9% winning percentage #bettercreatealltheplayoffgamethreads

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Final Regular Season Gamethread Records

007 wrote: View Post
    I know I had a terrible record, but that hurts man
    Hahah Shit!! I just botched this all over ... Fixed. Sorry man, definitely didn't mean to leave you out of that list.

Despite your record, those threads are just as important to our team as the winning threads, and we all appreciate you taking on the task of creating the threads, win or lose. They build character.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Big thanks to Consmap, Scraptor, Yaba, TRex, MACK, rightsideup, Axel, planetmars, rocwell and JWash for taking the time to create game threads for everyone here to come together and enjoy this team kick some ass!
    I know I had a terrible record, but that hurts man

Leave a comment:

• mjt20mik
    replied
    Joey coming through with the 80.9% winning percentage #bettercreatealltheplayoffgamethreads

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Wait a minute.....I only count 25 losses. Who isn't taking credit for an extra loss? Fess up, or you're being traded to the Knicks.
    Ah shoot, I must have missed one somehow ... Damnit .. Now how do I go back and figure out which game I missed?!

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Well guys, after everyone put in so much this season to assist in getting us the Winningest Team in Toronto Sports History, I thought it'd be fun to go back and tally up the Gamethread Records.

Big thanks to Consmap, Scraptor, Yaba, TRex, MACK, rightsideup, Axel, planetmars, rocwell and JWash for taking the time to create game threads for everyone here to come together and enjoy this team kick some ass!

BRING IT ON INDIANA!!

Wins Losses
    Joey 17 4
    Consmap 13 6
    Scraptor 9 3
    007 2 4
    MACK11 5 1
    Axel 4 1
    rightsideup 1 2
    Planetmars 2 1
    TRex 2 0
    yabadabayolo 0 2
    Rocwell 1 0
    JWash 0 1
    Wait a minute.....I only count 25 losses. Who isn't taking credit for an extra loss? Fess up, or you're being traded to the Knicks.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Checked out the Indiana games.

Played them four times:

Game #1 - WIN - Joey's game thread.
    Game #26 - LOSS - MACK11's game thread
    Game #67 - WIN - MACK11's game thread
    Game #79 - WIN - Axel's game thread.

If we had a vote I say we go with Axel for Game #1. He's on a roll and has helped us beat Indiana once already.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Time to send 007, rightsideup, yabadabayolo, and JWash down to Mississauga.

Don't take it personally. It's just business.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Poor that 007 guy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X