Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Is wrote: View Post
    So anyone else hoping Scola turns into [playoffs] Paul Pierce for us (if he's still starting)?
    Possible. Fiba Scola will make multiple appearance in this playoffs run.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      If by playoff Paul Pierce you mean the guy that causes the Raptors to lose in the first round, there's a chance of that happening. But I'm not really hoping for it.
      HA!
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Casey is unhappy with early start, "we've earned right as 2nd seed to play in prime time"

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
          If by playoff Paul Pierce you mean the guy that causes the Raptors to lose in the first round, there's a chance of that happening. But I'm not really hoping for it.
          I actually should have wrote the inverse of playoff Pierce. As you just described my fear.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Casey is unhappy with early start, "we've earned right as 2nd seed to play in prime time"

Honestly; don't expect that to change regardless of Raptors seeding position. Our games count half (for their viewership purposes). If there's an undesirable timeslot for a playoff game; it'll be given to us.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

WTF do they keep selecting the Raps in the 12.30 pm slot. Damn.

Dont they know I do not like the smell of liquor in the morning? This is likely my fate...

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                WTF do they keep slotting the Raps in the 12.30 pm slot. Damn.

Dont they know I do not like the smell of liquor in the morning? This is likely my fate...

You say that like it would be a bad thing.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                  Honestly; don't expect that to change regardless of Raptors seeding position. Our games count half (for their viewership purposes). If there's an undesirable timeslot for a playoff game; it'll be given to us.
                  At least he's sticking up for us. I prefer that quote to saying "We haven't earned the right to anything"
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    WTF do they keep selecting the Raps in the 12.30 pm slot. Damn.

Mmmmm...drunken saturday afternoon naps...soo good

Comment

Casey is right. And I don't give a fuck about TV ratings etc. We deserve some respect.

Comment

Looking around the interwebs, folks have this series going to 6 games. With us winning of course.

Comment

Is Casey staying no matter what? Then it's up to Masai to find a talent we need to win the championship.
                          Last edited by rocwell; Thu Apr 14, 2016, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Beast mode Powell gonna rip these suckas a new one

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Is Casey staying no matter what? Then it's up to Masai to find a talent we need to win the championship.
                              The first quote is confusing. Sure we're not a championship product, but unless he's talking about an external addition I don't know where he's going with that. We're not a young core. Lowry probably won't have a better year next year than this one

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                The first quote is confusing. Sure we're not a championship product, but unless he's talking about an external addition I don't know where he's going with that. We're not a young core. Lowry probably won't have a better year next year than this one
                                I think the plan is to try to upgrade in a major way (additional star) at PF this summer.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X