Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steven A. Smith: Paul George is a Star and he is letting us know that.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven A. Smith: Paul George is a Star and he is letting us know that.

So Steven A. Smith declared this play offs the return of Paul George and how he will , no disrespect to Lowry and DD, take Indiana to the 2nd round.

How do you guys feel about that ?

Also, he says the DD is spending his last few days in Toronto as he is headed to Lakers next season.

Any thoughts on that ?

Will this be the last series and last season for the best Raptor team in the franchise history ?

Good riddance DD and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment

Stephen A. Smith is a troll.

The LA scenario is a real possibility, but not because Stephen A. says it is.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Stephen A Smith is garbage

Comment

Stephan A Smith is a reactionary fool, he is like the TMZ of NBA sports. We already know how good PG can play and we just have to play on him better defense and limit the space where he likes to operate, he isn't Durant.

Also he knows shit about DD.

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
            So Steven A. Smith declared this play offs the return of Paul George and how he will , no disrespect to Lowry and DD, take Indiana to the 2nd round.

How do you guys feel about that ?

Also, he says the DD is spending his last few days in Toronto as he is headed to Lakers next season.

Any thoughts on that ?

Will this be the last series and last season for the best Raptor team in the franchise history ?
            This is why I was afraid in the Pacers. I don't care what Stephen A. Smith said, but PG is a legit superstar two way player.

Comment

Thoughts: SAS will change his mind and condemn Paul George as soon as it becomes appealing to do so. Maybe after Game 3.

There's like a 5% chance DeMar leaves. After all his signalling, the blowback of him leaving for LA would be 20x worse than with Bosh.

Comment

The guy's a hack who just spouts bs out of his ass. With that said, I can see Indy winning this series. I'd say it's 50/50 now.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  There's like a 5% chance DeMar leaves. After all his signalling, the blowback of him leaving for LA would be 20x worse than with Bosh.
                  The blowback will be a soft one if DD doesn't elevate his game significantly this playoffs. Masai is no fool, just look how fast he dusted off Lou Williams when he failed to perform in the playoffs.

Comment

Steven A. Smith: Paul George is a Star and he is letting us know that.

Tbh .. Who' cares what SAS is saying to be true or not.

Let's just hope it's true so we can finally get rid of this chucker who continuously chokes in the playoffs.

You're never gonna win the playoffs with his style of basketball. Popovich would've put him to the end of the bench with the way he plays.

Comment

nuttica wrote: View Post

You're never gonna win the playoffs with his style of basketball. Popovich would've put him to the end of the bench with the way he plays.
                      Pop's keeps everyone on a short leash and you play in accordance to how he wants you
                      play or he will bench you. Pop has no problem benching Duncan or Leonard if they play poorly, that is something Casey does not do with DD or Lowry. If DD was on the Spurs, he would have cleaned his act in a hurry and be a better player for it.

Comment

It's one thing to give an opinion, but people like SAS say their opinions as if it's a given fact and he knows exactly what's going to happen. Him and Skip Bayless are grade A dickheads who no one should care about.

Comment

Calling it rn, Raptors win it in 6

Demar has a 40pt game in one of the win
                          Kyle has a triple double in another
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

If I was a guy who never watched a Raptor game, but watched game 1 of the series yesterday.. I'd probably come to a similar conclusion.

Comment

Pacers in 6
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X