Raps Fans heading to Indy for Game3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps Fans heading to Indy for Game3

So my buddies and I managed to organize a road trip to attend game 3 in Indianapolis. We got 8 guys going! Wondering if anyone else on here will be in the crowd on Thursday?

Just curious what tickets prices are like in Indianapolis.

I drove down to the Meadowlands for Game 3 in 2006-07, and bought tickets at the window minutes before tipoff, for a fraction of the price I'd pay here.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

I drove down to the Meadowlands for Game 3 in 2006-07, and bought tickets at the window minutes before tipoff, for a fraction of the price I'd pay here.
      My friend told me they're as low as 20 bucks on stub hub
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        My friend told me they're as low as 20 bucks on stub hub
        Its crazy. For less than 200 bucks you can get AMAZING seats
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

& Have fun but more importantly don't get jumped lol
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
            Come on man, it's part of the package.

Comment

The only eight seats we found at a reasonable price were first row upper deck right in the middle. 70 ish american a pop. I think Indy has the cheapest playoff tickets in the league.

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
                The only eight seats we found at a reasonable price were first row upper deck right in the middle. 70 ish american a pop. I think Indy has the cheapest playoff tickets in the league.
                Yes they do, I read that Indy has the cheapest Playoff tickets and of course to no surprise, Warriors have the most expensive.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Indiana has the cheapest playoff tickets of any team in the Playoffs. I was genuinely surprised as my guess would have been Detroit.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                    Yes they do, I read that Indy has the cheapest Playoff tickets and of course to no surprise, Warriors have the most expensive.
                    Guess who has the SECOND most expensive?

Hint: it's us.

...I suck at hints.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                      Not likely in Indianopolis. People are very friendly it's not Philadelphia.

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                        Indiana has the cheapest playoff tickets of any team in the Playoffs. I was genuinely surprised as my guess would have been Detroit.
                        I imagine it has something to do with Detroit being back in the playoffs and finally having a decent team with a brighter future after some bad years while Indiana has enjoyed a lot of success and are on the way down.

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
                          So my buddies and I managed to organize a road trip to attend game 3 in Indianapolis. We got 8 guys going! Wondering if anyone else on here will be in the crowd on Thursday?

Comment

We wanna hear you guys on TV. Hope our troops give you something to cheer about.

Comment

remeber ogi you represent the republic i better hear you guys screaming until your voices are hoarse !

Comment

Working...
                              X