Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    You mean Powell. Or maybe even Jamal Murray
    LOL ... too soon to hand over the reigns to Powell in my opinion. No doubt a key contributor moving forward, but I don't see him as the answer assuming DeRozan moves on.

Murray will be gone before we pick and I see him better suited as a point guard then a shooting guard.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
      LOL ... too soon to hand over the reigns to Powell in my opinion. No doubt a key contributor moving forward, but I don't see him as the answer assuming DeRozan moves on.

Murray will be gone before we pick and I see him better suited as a point guard then a shooting guard.
      Yes, Murray is unlikely.

As for Powell, have you really seen less from him than Ross? IF we move from DD, Powell is a much safer bet than Ross. I doubt DD is going anywhere unless we completely flame out or he continues to struggle against defenders much worse than Paul George.

Free agency doesn't really worry me though. People will follow the money and the opportunity.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Yeah, I cant see it either. Masai hold DD in high regard. Two games isn't going to change that.
        Teach me your face reading techniques, please?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Teach me your face reading techniques, please?
          Have you not heard him speak about him before?
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Masais words mean nothing to me. He's a pro when it comes to word-poker.

Comment

Funny, I feel the same way about Casey but for entirely different reasons.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I don't know. Masai seems like a man of his word.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Yep, he stutters a lot. It's not his diction I speak of but rather like he has a hundred wheels seeking an elaborate layering in his answer.

Comment

What's your control group for Masai talking about players?

Do you have a reference point for a player he doesn't hold in high regard? A player on one of his rosters that he's spoken ill about? Because I've never heard Masai speak ill of a player, so without that, it makes him talking up a player mean less.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I don't know. Masai seems like a man of his word.
                      Seemed like a huge fan of NeNe and Afflalo back in the day too.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                        Seemed like a huge fan of NeNe and Afflalo back in the day too.
                        Role players < All-star.

The only way I see DD not being here is of he doesn't want to be here anymore.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                          You mean Powell. Or maybe even Jamal Murray
                          Jamal Murray would make sense because he appears to have a bright future but also because he wouldn't turn his back on his home I would hope.

I'm still holding out hope that Wiggins will want to come back here when the time comes.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Not sure if they have it anymore, but growing up in Manitoba we had a milk man who delivered bags.. sucked in the winter when there was ice at the bottom. Milk and ice don't mix.
                            Milk Men are real things?

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                              I can't imagine this team without DD after this year. Could you imagine the big hole we'd have to fill? And if Toronto isn't a big attraction to most free agents as most say it isn't, we'd have Ross to fall back on as his replacement moving forward. :|
                              Nope the idea should be to shift the offence to go through JV instead of DD and fill the 2 guard with a dead eye shooter who can defend. Buddy Hield type of player would be much more helpful than DD in that scenario. But I agree we absolutely have to resign DD for non basketball reasons.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                                Nope the idea should be to shift the offence to go through JV instead of DD and fill the 2 guard with a dead eye shooter who can defend. Buddy Hield type of player would be much more helpful than DD in that scenario. But I agree we absolutely have to resign DD for non basketball reasons.
                                Agree. If we let DD go, we don't do it so we can replace him with someone else who we're going to ask to be DD.

We do it to go a different direction with the team.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X