Colin Cowherd on Toronto, DeRozan and Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    What's next ? It's hot in Phoenix in the summer?
    No because that's American. American hot air is the best in the world, duh.

Comment

Another thing. It's beyond my that you guys are forcing me to coin his nickname. As if it wasn't super obvious: Cowturd.

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
        Don't forget milk bags.
        Milk bags aren't a Canada thing, they're an Ontario thing. Any other provinces?
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
          Not sure if they have it anymore, but growing up in Manitoba we had a milk man who delivered bags.. sucked in the winter when there was ice at the bottom. Milk and ice don't mix.

Comment

No bags in Alberta, at least not any i've seen.

Comment

Carlos Rogers wrote: View Post
              No bags in Alberta, at least not any i've seen.
              It's an Ontario thing.....

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                It's an Ontario thing.....
                I want to insert a joke about the irony of Ontario not knowing about the rest of Canada in a thread griping about how Americans don't know about Canada, but I won't. Ontario's a bit touchy about their status

Comment

I've honestly never heard of this fuckface until now....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    I only listened to his show a few times on ESPN radio. Was the usual "doesn't really matter what you say so long as it's opinionated and you're shouting" ESPN talking head approach. He's said some pretty stupid things.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      So I guess he achieved what he was looking for
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        So I guess he achieved what he was looking for
                        A well-earned 15 minutes.

Comment

Canadians really need to stop caring what random Americans think about the country...
                          This isn't a Toronto thing ... This is a Lakers and Knicks thing ... They are the NHL version of the Toronto Maple Leafs ... Every body it seems is linked to the Toronto Maple Leafs in trade or free agency .. It is like that for Knicks and Lakers ... Isn't Durant supposed to also be going to the Lakers ? Every time a name is in the market it seems the Knicks are interested ...

I am pretty sure Wiggins as Free Agency approaches will be linked to Toronto cause media math
                          it seems is simple Free Agent = Place player born or grew up or Free Agent = New York or Lakers
                          Last edited by guyroch; Wed Apr 20, 2016, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I can't imagine this team without DD after this year. Could you imagine the big hole we'd have to fill? And if Toronto isn't a big attraction to most free agents as most say it isn't, we'd have Ross to fall back on as his replacement moving forward. :|

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                              I can't imagine this team without DD after this year. Could you imagine the big hole we'd have to fill? And if Toronto isn't a big attraction to most free agents as most say it isn't, we'd have Ross to fall back on as his replacement moving forward. :|
                              You mean Powell. Or maybe even Jamal Murray
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, I cant see it either. Masai hold DD in high regard. Two games isn't going to change that.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X