Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niagara Raptor
    replied
    we have been called worse by better people ...

just another person far away from the organization taking a wild guess. Yes derozan may leave he has talked about how he loves the city ( which includes the weather ) loves the org and is very proud of being here during the dark times to turn it around to be a winning team

and winter people are the best people, always helpful to each other because thats what you have to do to survive in a harsh enviroment i would never want to be in a hot and sweaty place, full of bugs ( love that about canada, winter kills all the flies, mosquitos etc )

Leave a comment:

• Mapko
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    I also want to add, the timing of this DeRozan to LA rumour or speculation is very strange. Stephen A Smith the other day and now Cowherd. Like, why now? this is a distraction.
    Steven a (does a stand for asshole) Smith & this cowturd guy? 2 intelligent sports personalities w impeccable sources.
    And somebody is concerned that their "opinions/views" match (Demar to LA)?
    Really?
    I am a lot more concerned about not being able to have a good dump this morning.
    Please close the thread & move on.

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    ball4life wrote: View Post
    Nope the idea should be to shift the offence to go through JV instead of DD and fill the 2 guard with a dead eye shooter who can defend. Buddy Hield type of player would be much more helpful than DD in that scenario. But I agree we absolutely have to resign DD for non basketball reasons.
    Agree. If we let DD go, we don't do it so we can replace him with someone else who we're going to ask to be DD.

We do it to go a different direction with the team.

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied
    Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    I can't imagine this team without DD after this year. Could you imagine the big hole we'd have to fill? And if Toronto isn't a big attraction to most free agents as most say it isn't, we'd have Ross to fall back on as his replacement moving forward. :|
    Nope the idea should be to shift the offence to go through JV instead of DD and fill the 2 guard with a dead eye shooter who can defend. Buddy Hield type of player would be much more helpful than DD in that scenario. But I agree we absolutely have to resign DD for non basketball reasons.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Not sure if they have it anymore, but growing up in Manitoba we had a milk man who delivered bags.. sucked in the winter when there was ice at the bottom. Milk and ice don't mix.
    Milk Men are real things?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    You mean Powell. Or maybe even Jamal Murray
    Jamal Murray would make sense because he appears to have a bright future but also because he wouldn't turn his back on his home I would hope.

I'm still holding out hope that Wiggins will want to come back here when the time comes.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Seemed like a huge fan of NeNe and Afflalo back in the day too.
    Role players < All-star.

The only way I see DD not being here is of he doesn't want to be here anymore.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I don't know. Masai seems like a man of his word.
    Seemed like a huge fan of NeNe and Afflalo back in the day too.

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    Have you not heard him speak about him before?
    What's your control group for Masai talking about players?

Do you have a reference point for a player he doesn't hold in high regard? A player on one of his rosters that he's spoken ill about? Because I've never heard Masai speak ill of a player, so without that, it makes him talking up a player mean less.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Yep, he stutters a lot. It's not his diction I speak of but rather like he has a hundred wheels seeking an elaborate layering in his answer.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Masais words mean nothing to me. He's a pro when it comes to word-poker.
    I don't know. Masai seems like a man of his word.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Funny, I feel the same way about Casey but for entirely different reasons.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Teach me your face reading techniques, please?

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Yeah, I cant see it either. Masai hold DD in high regard. Two games isn't going to change that.
    Teach me your face reading techniques, please?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X