Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo
    replied
    Apparently Cowherd doesnt realize cities like Chicago, Boston, Minneapolis, Denver, Milwaukee, Detroit, New York/Brooklyn, Philly, Cleveland, Indianapolis are cold too...

Not every city is Miami or Los Angeles...

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    Charles Barkley should call up Cowherd and tell him to shut the you know what...

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    Trudeau over Trump/Clinton/Sanders/whoever else is going to run

Cold over hurricanes

Our civilized police officers over their redneck cops

Our Criminal code over theirs

We have more water

and Poutine
    You're missing the point entirely...

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
    We gave those ass-holes all the right to talk shit about Canada and Raptors. If we win games, then this kind of writers will shut up.
    Good attitude. They'll never say nice things but if you want them saying nothing you need to be winning.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsVictim
    replied
    We gave those ass-holes all the right to talk shit about Canada and Raptors. If we win games, then this kind of writers will shut up.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Keep in mind he's an American speaking from America about a pro league almost entirely played in America.

Toronto is cold. The Raptors have been a joke for much of its history. The taxes in Canada do seem high. They haven't gotten out of the first round since 2001.

I didn't hear the rant but what did he say about Canada besides stating facts in I'm imagining a rude direct sort of tone? I wouldn't be shocked it DD left because everyone else did eventually... Right?

All that said, who cares? I'm sure DD doesn't care about what this guy thinks.
    Trudeau over Trump/Clinton/Sanders/whoever else is going to run

Cold over hurricanes

Our civilized police officers over their redneck cops

Our Criminal code over theirs

We have more water

and Poutine
    Last edited by Abbas; Mon Apr 18, 2016, 06:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    All of the north east nba teams are cold. Really getting sick of these morons
    This guy is American and we're Canadians in here for the most part. We need to consider that maybe some Americans look at Canada from a different perspective and whether that's an ignorant view point is irrelevant because none of us are going to change that. We need to ask ourselves is it just some of these loud mouth media guys that think this? Is it restricted to just them or possibly... Just maybe, some players also actually carry this sort of sentiment?

Yes, parts of the US are cold. Valid point... But those areas are in the US. Do you get what I'm saying?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Keep in mind he's an American speaking from America about a pro league almost entirely played in America.

Toronto is cold. The Raptors have been a joke for much of its history. The taxes in Canada do seem high. They haven't gotten out of the first round since 2001.

I didn't hear the rant but what did he say about Canada besides stating facts in I'm imagining a rude direct sort of tone? I wouldn't be shocked it DD left because everyone else did eventually... Right?
    All of the north east nba teams are cold. Really getting sick of these morons

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    this guy is basically what you get when you put desperation, flour, and steven a smith in a blender

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Did anyone heard what Colin Cowherd said about the Raptors, Canada and DeRozan? i'll post the link when I find it.

Cowherd said a bunch of damning stuff about the franchise, the city and the country. Basically he said that the Raptors are a franchise that no one cares about, a Mickey Mouse franchise. He said that he's 100% sure that DeRozan will be with the Lakers next year because "why would he return to Toronto?" weather is cold as fuck, taxes, Mickey Mouse franchise, can't win in the playoffs....Dude just bashed Toronto and Canada so hard.

All that said, who cares? I'm sure DD doesn't care about what this guy thinks.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I also want to add, the timing of this DeRozan to LA rumour or speculation is very strange. Stephen A Smith the other day and now Cowherd. Like, why now? this is a distraction.

Leave a comment:

• Masai Uhearme
    replied
    Didn't Colin Cowherd say that Ben Simmons has "zero bust potential" simply because he averaged 19 points. Basically he's an idiot

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Dear C. Cowherd

Yours sincerely,
    The SIX.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    Sorry dont know him. Hes irrelevant.
    lock it up

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    who the hell is Colin Cowherd and why doesn't he stick to being a farmer with that name and go pick up some manure?! his opinion counts to nothing, he is trying to make a name for himself to compensate for his lack of knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Good for Colin blowhard. You have bigger problems when you start caring what people think of you. Especially mid level radio hacks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X