Colin Cowherd on Toronto, DeRozan and Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin Cowherd on Toronto, DeRozan and Canada

Did anyone heard what Colin Cowherd said about the Raptors, Canada and DeRozan? i'll post the link when I find it.

Cowherd said a bunch of damning stuff about the franchise, the city and the country. Basically he said that the Raptors are a franchise that no one cares about, a Mickey Mouse franchise. He said that he's 100% sure that DeRozan will be with the Lakers next year because "why would he return to Toronto?" weather is cold as fuck, taxes, Mickey Mouse franchise, can't win in the playoffs....Dude just bashed Toronto and Canada so hard.
    Mamba Mentality

Prove em.

No better way to shut him up than to win games.

Comment

Good for Colin blowhard. You have bigger problems when you start caring what people think of you. Especially mid level radio hacks.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

who the hell is Colin Cowherd and why doesn't he stick to being a farmer with that name and go pick up some manure?! his opinion counts to nothing, he is trying to make a name for himself to compensate for his lack of knowledge.

Comment

Sorry dont know him. Hes irrelevant.
          lock it up
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Dear C. Cowherd

Yours sincerely,
            The SIX.

Comment

Didn't Colin Cowherd say that Ben Simmons has "zero bust potential" simply because he averaged 19 points. Basically he's an idiot

Comment

I also want to add, the timing of this DeRozan to LA rumour or speculation is very strange. Stephen A Smith the other day and now Cowherd. Like, why now? this is a distraction.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Did anyone heard what Colin Cowherd said about the Raptors, Canada and DeRozan? i'll post the link when I find it.

Cowherd said a bunch of damning stuff about the franchise, the city and the country. Basically he said that the Raptors are a franchise that no one cares about, a Mickey Mouse franchise. He said that he's 100% sure that DeRozan will be with the Lakers next year because "why would he return to Toronto?" weather is cold as fuck, taxes, Mickey Mouse franchise, can't win in the playoffs....Dude just bashed Toronto and Canada so hard.
                  Keep in mind he's an American speaking from America about a pro league almost entirely played in America.

Toronto is cold. The Raptors have been a joke for much of its history. The taxes in Canada do seem high. They haven't gotten out of the first round since 2001.

I didn't hear the rant but what did he say about Canada besides stating facts in I'm imagining a rude direct sort of tone? I wouldn't be shocked it DD left because everyone else did eventually... Right?

All that said, who cares? I'm sure DD doesn't care about what this guy thinks.

Comment

this guy is basically what you get when you put desperation, flour, and steven a smith in a blender
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Keep in mind he's an American speaking from America about a pro league almost entirely played in America.

Toronto is cold. The Raptors have been a joke for much of its history. The taxes in Canada do seem high. They haven't gotten out of the first round since 2001.

I didn't hear the rant but what did he say about Canada besides stating facts in I'm imagining a rude direct sort of tone? I wouldn't be shocked it DD left because everyone else did eventually... Right?
                      All of the north east nba teams are cold. Really getting sick of these morons
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        All of the north east nba teams are cold. Really getting sick of these morons
                        This guy is American and we're Canadians in here for the most part. We need to consider that maybe some Americans look at Canada from a different perspective and whether that's an ignorant view point is irrelevant because none of us are going to change that. We need to ask ourselves is it just some of these loud mouth media guys that think this? Is it restricted to just them or possibly... Just maybe, some players also actually carry this sort of sentiment?

Yes, parts of the US are cold. Valid point... But those areas are in the US. Do you get what I'm saying?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

All that said, who cares? I'm sure DD doesn't care about what this guy thinks.
                          Trudeau over Trump/Clinton/Sanders/whoever else is going to run

Cold over hurricanes

Our civilized police officers over their redneck cops

Our Criminal code over theirs

We have more water

and Poutine
                          Last edited by Abbas; Mon Apr 18, 2016, 06:34 PM.
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

We gave those ass-holes all the right to talk shit about Canada and Raptors. If we win games, then this kind of writers will shut up.

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                              Trudeau over Trump/Clinton/Sanders/whoever else is going to run

Cold over hurricanes

Our civilized police officers over their redneck cops

Our Criminal code over theirs

We have more water

and Poutine
                              You're missing the point entirely...

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                              We gave those ass-holes all the right to talk shit about Canada and Raptors. If we win games, then this kind of writers will shut up.
                              Good attitude. They'll never say nice things but if you want them saying nothing you need to be winning.

Comment

Working...
                              X