Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who dislikes Chris Bosh ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guyroch wrote: View Post
    Who made up that BBR list ? He has a higher percentage the Steve Nash ... In what world is Chris Bosh more of a HOF then
    Steve Nash .. How is he 1 spot higher the Kevin Durrant who is 3 years younger and has more points then him ?

I say to HOF voters if he was drafted in the West how many allstar games would have he participated in ..
    Without looking because I don't care about BBref rankings...clearly the formula just like everything else overvalues rings, even for third bananas. That explains why bosh is higher than kd and Nash which I agree is laughable
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Without looking because I don't care about BBref rankings...clearly the formula just like everything else overvalues rings, even for third bananas. That explains why bosh is higher than kd and Nash which I agree is laughable
      Rings yes, also longevity over a career is always valued. Bosh has essentially been elite for his entire career after his rookie season. It's a longer "peak" than Nash's, and KD is still too young for the calculation - needs more years and a couple of rings to max out.

Nash is going to have the argument against him that he was only truly elite in D'Antoni's system. The rest of the time he was just a really good basketball player with a massive weakness on the defensive side of the ball. Bosh is a really well rounded player who has succeeded and produced in very different systems and situations. People respect that.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

They describe their process here:
        http://www.basketball-reference.com/about/hof_prob.html

His 2 championships definitely help, as do all the other metrics used.

Comment

Working...
        X