Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who dislikes Chris Bosh ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who dislikes Chris Bosh ?

Trust me I am not a bitter fan who boo's every ex Raptors and in fact I like Vince Carter and every other former Raptor ( oh except Davis ) ... Just wondering what is Raptors nations feelings toward Chris Bosh ...
    Last edited by guyroch; Thu Apr 21, 2016, 12:05 PM.

I always thought he was overrated specially when the raptor fans were chanting MVP every game. I wish him well though and hope that he recovers from his blood clots.

Comment

Dislike him for what reason?

He was a borderline superstar for the Raptors.

Comment

Also fuck antonio davis!

Comment

Quitter, but meh. I forgot about it already. This generation loves to take the easy way out anyway

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

I ask that to myself " Why " I think it maybe the fact I think Chris Bosh wants the world to even forget he ever played for the Raptors .. I remember when he hit the 10,000 point as a Raptor and didn't even acknowledge that fans cheers ? I get that from Davis also ... Talking to him you would think he played for the Pacers all his career ..

Comment

I love the seemingly complete randomness of this thread! haha

When Bosh aggressively attacked the basket, he was fantastic, really opening the court for perimeter passing to find an open 3pt shot (ie: Ford, Calderon, Mo-P, Parker, Delfino, etc...).

I started to dislike Bosh when he fell in love with his mid-range game and stopped being aggressive, which happened to coincide with BC making short-sighted moves to appease Bosh (ie: trading for a broken-down O'Neal because Bosh didn't want to play C, trading for Jack, another shoot-first PG that the team didn't need, because they were friends from Georgia Tech, etc...). Much like DeRozan, Bosh was a good player who could be a great 2nd/3rd banana, yet the team was built around him out of desperation.

On one hand, the way he jerked around the Raptors, wasn't cool. However, it was painfully obvious that he had no intention of re-signing. The offseason before the start of his last season with the Raptors is when I started coming here to RR, because I was hoping BC would pre-emptively trade Bosh in the name of good asset management, since I was convinced he would walk at season's end (sometimes I hate being right).

I've never had any negative feelings for Bosh. The Raptors enjoyed a couple good seasons with him leading the team, and then they let him walk for nothing. In a word, how I've always felt about Bosh - 'meh'.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                Quitter, but meh. I forgot about it already. This generation loves to take the easy way out anyway
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  I've never had any negative feelings for Bosh. The Raptors enjoyed a couple good seasons with him leading the team, and then they let him walk for nothing. In a word, how I've always felt about Bosh - 'meh'.
                  Pretty much.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

The irony here is that he'd literally be the best player (for fit, talent and general Raptors resemblance) for the team as constructed for what we want at the 4.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

I love Bosh. Think he might go down as the most underrated player of this era. Filled whatever role was asked of him for different teams.

If we had a chance of getting him back, I'd take it in a second.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I love Bosh. Imagine having Lowry/DD/Carroll/Bosh/JV. That's a tittle contender
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Such a random thread.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Chris Bosh is an underrated basketball player.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Such a random thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X