Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If raps lose yet again in first round ......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If raps lose yet again in first round ......

Don't get me wrong I want Raps to beat Pacers BUT more and more it's looking like yet another post season failure . At the end of the day the core of JV/KL/DD is not able to get us to the next level. Though I am not DC's biggest fan I think he has probably squeezed as much as he can get out of the current roster. Given all the draft picks and the development of Norman Powell I suggest we flat out let DD walk, move NP into starting rotation and move forward trying to develop current and future draft picks. We probably will win fewer games but we should still be a playoff team. Perhaps with a retooled core we can take a step back to take two steps forward.

It's already a failure. We're struggling and it's gonna get worse in 2nd round (if we get there). I mean for Raps first round is a good benchmark but NBA standards for 2nd seed are a little higher i think.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Meh... we have to resign that fool. He's cornered us into giving him a max. Can't lose "an asset" for nothing. Although, whether he will be an asset or a liability is another argument after this playoff showings. But I am still optimistic there's another stupid team out there willing to take his contract, there's always one.

Comment

It's not that Casey has gotten all he can from this roster. It's that the roster hasn't been played to its potential by the right coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will cross this bridge when we come to it.

No need to stretch that pain over the rest of the series. There will be plenty of time for the offseason in the offseason.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            I will cross this bridge when we come to it.

No need to stretch that pain over the rest of the series. There will be plenty of time for the offseason in the offseason.
            It's not as painful when you come to accept the inevitable when you have already prepared yourself for it.

Comment

If we lose this series Masai needs to offer him the same contract as jv, and let him decide if he wants to stay or go.

Comment

I'm still sure we win the series. But squeaking out vs paul george and scrubs isn't progress in 3 years of regular season success.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

We will beat the pacers. This team when playing to their ability can beat the Heat as well. We just need to see if Casey can bring the best out of the players.

Comment

I don't want to be pessimistic. This series would have a totally different vibe if Lowry was healthy. Demar has always made me scratch my head. At this point, I am kind of fed up of his game. If he is demanding 25+ million, I think you gotta let him go and try to fill him in with another 2. I think this team could do very well with ball movement. I think Demar struggles with that concept.

Comment

I think they should sit DD and let Powell more than fill his shoes. This series cannot end well the Raps are not playing with any consistency. Where the heck did JV go after game 2?? What a mess. I'm sure the Pacers are just as confused as we are. One game we're hot next game nobody shows up. Game 4 was ridiculous - I had to turn it off at the break - couldn't watch any more. What a crummy way to end a promising season.

Comment

Fastwalking wrote: View Post
                        I think they should sit DD and let Powell more than fill his shoes. This series cannot end well the Raps are not playing with any consistency. Where the heck did JV go after game 2?? What a mess. I'm sure the Pacers are just as confused as we are. One game we're hot next game nobody shows up. Game 4 was ridiculous - I had to turn it off at the break - couldn't watch any more. What a crummy way to end a promising season.
                        Didn't know the season ended after being tied 2-2...

Comment

If we lose this year... our team will literally be the laughing stock of the NBA. We would have been the top seed losing 3 years in a row... how pathetic.

Comment

Lowry and Derozan are the laughing stock of the NBA right now.

Comment

The Raptors finished the season in a close second place - the Pacers ended the season in a distant 13th - how are they suddenly better than us?

Comment

Working...
                              X