Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Keith Olbermann then Bill Simmons and now Colin and now Skip Bayless !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KHD wrote: View Post
    they just suck in general. can't stand hearing any of them talk.

Skip bayless was among the worst of them but they'll just fill his place with another idiot anyway
    Pretty much. These guys leaving will never effect the bottom line. There's thousands of these talking heads in America waiting for their turn to blab their opinion to the masses
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      SAS to me is the San Antonio spurs at best. You guys will abbreviate anything lol
      Just call him Screamin' A Smith. Since thats basically all he does
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Just call him Screamin' A Smith. Since thats basically all he does
        I call him dummy who got rich talking about the same shit we all do and a lot of people here know more than he does
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Stephen, it's preposterous that you think LeBron James is still the best player in the game. Preposterous, disrespectful, and quite frankly insane!

What's insane, Other Stephen, is that YOU think LeBron James is still the best player in the game! Quite frankly it's unbelievable and disrespectful that a man of your handsomeness and intelligence would be so blind!

Listen Stephen, LeBron James is a dear friend of yours and that is probably why my opinion is biased.

Quite frankly Other Stephen I have nothing further to say to me on this subject.
          Lmao. Why can't I like on mobile. I need to save this post so I can come back to it when I need a good laugh.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Pretty much. These guys leaving will never effect the bottom line. There's thousands of these talking heads in America waiting for their turn to blab their opinion to the masses
            That's is ESPN thinking .... They made you and they can make another one of you when you leave ie a person can never be bigger then ESPN ..

Comment

Working...
            X