Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Keith Olbermann then Bill Simmons and now Colin and now Skip Bayless !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Keith Olbermann then Bill Simmons and now Colin and now Skip Bayless !!!

Skip Bayless leaving ESPN to go work for Fox ... Wow ESPN losing a lot of personalities in last year or two ..

http://nypost.com/2016/04/27/skip-ba...-espn-breakup/

Skip Bayless and Fox deserve each other.
    I hate that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

First Take is actually a pretty entertaining show. That show would never be the same without Skip Bayless.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm home for lunch a little later than normal today and I see they have First Take on TSN5. I wouldn't watch those two baffoons if you paid me. I despise them both, they just talk out of their arse to keep their names in play.

Comment

BTW guyroch, I believe I heard on PTS last night that Mike Tirico is gone too. I haven't checked who'll be replacing him yet.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            I'm home for lunch a little later than normal today and I see they have First Take on TSN5. I wouldn't watch those two baffoons if you paid me. I despise them both, they just talk out of their arse to keep their names in play.
            Agreed. First Take is the Maury Povich of NBA Basketball. Yeah sometimes its entertaining, but you wouldn't admit to anyone that you watch or enjoy it. It's everything wrong with sports reporting. I'm so glad Mark Cuban and Jalen Rose stood up to Bayless and told him he's trash.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              Skip Bayless and Fox deserve each other.
              I hate that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              100%

Comment

Man so First Take is going to be just SAS yelling by himself now? That's pretty damn interesting then.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                  Man so First Take is going to be just SAS yelling by himself now? That's pretty damn interesting then.
                  Stephen, it's preposterous that you think LeBron James is still the best player in the game. Preposterous, disrespectful, and quite frankly insane!

What's insane, Other Stephen, is that YOU think LeBron James is still the best player in the game! Quite frankly it's unbelievable and disrespectful that a man of your handsomeness and intelligence would be so blind!

Listen Stephen, LeBron James is a dear friend of yours and that is probably why my opinion is biased.

Quite frankly Other Stephen I have nothing further to say to me on this subject.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                    SAS to me is the San Antonio spurs at best. You guys will abbreviate anything lol
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

i hate espn so much.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        SAS to me is the San Antonio spurs at best. You guys will abbreviate anything lol
                        Haha so true... i can't even bring myself to say those guys names or initials

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                          i hate espn so much.
                          It seems ESPN blew their load with NBA tv rights and now they are paying the price ..

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
                            It seems ESPN blew their load with NBA tv rights and now they are paying the price ..
                            they just suck in general. can't stand hearing any of them talk.

Skip bayless was among the worst of them but they'll just fill his place with another idiot anyway

Comment

My favorite is ESPN the Reporters ... TSN stopped covering it

Comment

Working...
                              X