Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mess wrote: View Post
    How many times has he said pretty much the exact same thing this postseason? Has it been after every single game? It feels like it has.

Somebody needs to make a supercut of the quotes and include graphics of his shooting numbers.
    In 11 playoff games, he's shot less than 30% 5 times. In those 5 games, he's scored 49 points, on 82 shots.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      The massive mistake is playing DeMar DeRozan at all.

This guy is like a silver bullet for suicide....just dowright awful, killing us out there
      Big picture....why TF is he even on the floor in the first place? This is on Casey all the way! I guess he thinks what worked in the regular season will work in the post season....eventually. Completely unable or unwilling to make adjustments. So pissed. Unable to sleep last night. The ONLY hope that is keeping me sane is that Casey is done here.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        In 11 playoff games, he's shot less than 30% 5 times. In those 5 games, he's scored 49 points, on 82 shots.
        That's insane!
        Below 30% for 1 or 2 games is awful, but for almost half the games...wow!

Comment

• killarneycanoegirl wrote: View Post
          The ONLY hope that is keeping me sane is that Casey is done here.
          He's not.
          I would be willing to bet he comes back.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
            He's not.
            I would be willing to bet he comes back.
            Agreed. If not an extension, just the picked up option year at least.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Summary: Wade is really good. Chuck, Shaq and Kenny all agree they've never seen anything like Ride or Die in the post season. Ever.

Kenny addresses the obvious in five seconds that no Raptors crew analyst will dare touch. They're taking really bad shots.
              I never thought I would find a 2-2 second round series this embarrassing. Guys like Jack McCallum and Zack Lowe are Tweeting about how much their eyes hurt watching these games and former players like Jon Barry or the TNT crew are straight up shocked by the bad shots/offense. So much for the critics being a bunch of Internet basement dwellers.

Still hoping for the win. It's 2-2. The Heat are also really thin and a bit banged up. It may not be enjoyable to watch, but ECF would be great.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Whoever wins is getting blown out by the Cavs.

Comment

Looked ISO to me. The play call looked like: everyone run up the court and look busy. Cojo will nonchalantly walk it up with no sense of urgency and take the shot no matter who is on him.
                  In wades press conference he said he read that the play was going to be for Ross on a catch and shoot, so he guarded Ross and never let him get open. Never watched a replay so can't confirm, but there must have been some other action...

Comment

• one of the worst raptors games ive ever watched

my jaw was on the floor the last two minutes of the game and throughout overtime

when casey started pulling biyombo out for "matchup" purposes i knew how it was going to end
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• i've said it before and i'll say it again, let DD and Casey walk and trade Lowry.

our two "stars" can't get it done and the coach is completely inept
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                        In wades press conference he said he read that the play was going to be for Ross on a catch and shoot, so he guarded Ross and never let him get open. Never watched a replay so can't confirm, but there must have been some other action...
                        Well, given that Ross almost ran both himself and Wade into Joseph trying to get the ball it is safe to say something else was going on but it was left way, way too late and when he wasn't open Joseph had no options left. I will say, I was wrong in that I told my wife it would be a fade away three, so they go a slightly better shot than that....

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          I hereby nominate Apollo to do the Game 5 game thread.
                          Thank you but I'll leave that to the professionals. I'm just an analyst.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, there was a pindown screen for Ross, who was denied the ball to almost half court. And once you deny the Raptors their first option on a play it inevitably devolves into iso ball because there's literally nothing happening on the other side of the court and there wasn't enough time left for someone to set a pick (or multiple re-picks) for Joseph.

At least it wasn't a step back three pointer...baby steps? (Ha. No.)
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

"I know for sure I'm not going to shoot like I did tonight the next game."
                              Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me.

This is just a baaad cycle right now. He's shooting bad, but he's going to keep taking bad shots to 'prove' he can hit them.

Comment

Summary: Wade is really good. Chuck, Shaq and Kenny all agree they've never seen anything like Ride or Die in the post season. Ever.

Kenny addresses the obvious in five seconds that no Raptors crew analyst will dare touch. They're taking really bad shots.
                                This is just embarrassing man. Lowry 2/11? DeRozan 4/17? 17 shots? 0 assists? damn.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X