X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deino
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    If anything I think the new mentality in this series will help them play better. The Raptors seem to love showing people up when doubted and a chip on their shoulder.

They play like shit when people go "ok you're the better seed, go out and look like it"
    True,now the pressure is not on the Raptors to deliver,which could help them play better.

Leave a comment:

replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Yeah let's bash your Whitecaps. Fuck these guys.
    I'm sorry the Toronto Giovincos just weren't up to the task yesterday

Leave a comment:

• ogi
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Yeah these guys got over the hump a few games ago, especially lowry people can relax on that front
    I still think demar is capable of playing smarter/better than he's shown. But screw all that, ECF BABY!!!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Last 3 games

Deebo

28.3 PTS, 5.3 REB, 1.7 AST, 1.0 STL, 8.3 FTA, 88 FT%, 43.1 FG%, 33.3 3P% +4

K-Low

32.0 PTS, 7.0 REB, 6.0 AST, 2.3 STL, 8.3 FTA, 80.0 FT%, 44.4 FG%, 57.1 3P% +17

Big time players step up in big time games
    Yeah these guys got over the hump a few games ago, especially lowry people can relax on that front

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Last 3 games

Deebo

28.3 PTS, 5.3 REB, 1.7 AST, 1.0 STL, 8.3 FTA, 88 FT%, 43.1 FG%, 33.3 3P% +4

K-Low

32.0 PTS, 7.0 REB, 6.0 AST, 2.3 STL, 8.3 FTA, 80.0 FT%, 44.4 FG%, 57.1 3P% +17

Big time players step up in big time games

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    ball4life wrote: View Post
    I share your sentiment. what a great day to be a Raptors fan.

I'm happy with the season overall... but I really hope we don't get satisfied and play with the "house money" mentality against the Cavs. I still wanna see a good fight next series!

Go Raps!!
    If anything I think the new mentality in this series will help them play better. The Raptors seem to love showing people up when doubted and a chip on their shoulder.

They play like shit when people go "ok you're the better seed, go out and look like it"

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Man. I can't believe we are in the Eastern Conference Finals. This is amazing!

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    For sure, this is why I didn't want to talk about DeMar much. Not much nice to say, and on a night like this, I'd rather say nothing at all.
    I share your sentiment. what a great day to be a Raptors fan.

I'm happy with the season overall... but I really hope we don't get satisfied and play with the "house money" mentality against the Cavs. I still wanna see a good fight next series!

Go Raps!!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    For sure, this is why I didn't want to talk about DeMar much. Not much nice to say, and on a night like this, I'd rather say nothing at all.
    I can dig it

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Let's just try not to bash anyone that hard. Just for tonight.

Leave a comment:

• mike, prague
    replied
    Yeah!!! BOOO Whitecaps BOOO!!! ... wait who are they?

On a side note ... I missed the game tonight ... anybody know where to find a downloadable recording? Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Have been watching NBAtv for a while now and chuckles at how often they are alluding to how great this win is for the "country".

I dont particularly care what they say but I am thinking how free agents are going to react to this win and the team. This is where the value is.

So many unsung heroes...DeMarre. the Biz, even my whipping boy RossAmber.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Yeah let's bash your Whitecaps. Fuck these guys.

Leave a comment:

replied

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    DeMar was pretty good in that second half so let's give him that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X